Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Complete List of Cannabis Strains(and a lil more info;)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by weed420, Oct 12, 2006.

1. hmm. You can add Jack Flash (indica dominant) and Sweet Island Skunk (sativa dominant). Both are hybrids.

2. why thank you Emohnke.

i was looking around the net looking for Sweet Island Skunk,both have been added to the list thanks a million:hello:

3. i LOVE it that the big man is a chick:hello: right on, sister!

troublemaker-indica dom, freeby from dr c. has ne1 grown this out yet?

ty and +rep 4 thread:D

4. Thares actully a bookt hat lists meny strains called "The big book of Buds" its great and very informative, btw you might want to add Jack Hera

5. well it's been a minute since i last updated the list of strains

i have added all the strains ppl have posted we need more strains come on people throw some more at me:hello:

also does anybody have info for the following strains

NYC Diesel
    Candy Kush
    Purple Kush
    WheelChair
    Green Crack
    any info would be very appreciated thanks

6. it would be cool if they were all linked to a picture

7. ahh that's a good idea man,but that would take too long there is already soo many strains yet to be listed putting pictures on there would be just extra work.

idk tho,what you all think i may get bored one night and say fuck it and link pics to them all.

8. Yeah, bro, you should post them all. I've never heard of " Super Silver Haze " Anyway someone can get a pic of that up...is that shit like mad white? Or is it really silverish. Does it have that many crystals to make it silver? I'm curious

9. nicee, huge list, well compiled, very nice, props for the list

10. man thats a lot of fuckin kinds a weed. what about white russian or KB. i don no ...nice list tho..good shit:smoking: :smoking: :smoking:

11. good list

didnt see aurora indica :)

12. ATF or Alaskin Thunder Fuck

13. under indica put
    hashberry

14. NL's is personally on the bottom of my list..
    Anyone know anything about white widow x skunk #1? They are both 2 great strains just wondering what it tastes like..mmmm..

15. Green crack i love it... i have about 3 lbs of it right now...

Green crack (aka Cush)

it is a clone only... 75% Sativa , 25 % indica ... HEAVY SATIVA like high...

16. dope list put trainwreck under sativa

17. Wow. I thought ATF was an tall tale. If the legend is true, i gotta scoop some up.

18. hereare some i can think of that i dont think i saw posted yet :)

Sativa:
    strawberry cough
    S.A.G.E.
    Sage n sour
    atomic haze
    cinderella 99
    swiss bliss

Indica
    sensi star
    strawberry blonde
    matanuska tundra
    MK ultra
    white rhino
    Sugar Baby
    sweet tooth
    Shiva Shanti
    cotton candy
    mikado
    early girl
    pot of gold

Hybrids:
    matanuska thunderfuck (matanuska tundra x alaska thunder fuck :) )
    early pearl
    soulshine
    bubblegum diesel
    banana kush

oh my and Green Crack is some of the best pot ever ever. top 3 for sure... i nearly bought a clone a few months ago, too bad it was 500$ :(

19. ^^ Damn dude you beat me to it....I was very surprised to not see some strains like white rhino, S.A.G.E., cinderella 99, swiss bliss, sweet tooth and bubblegum disel on the list. I have another one though, called hawaiian snow I believe it's a Sativa/Indica hybrid blend.