Smokey's Porch

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by dlsmokes, Mar 2, 2013.

1. [​IMG]

An old friend returns for a selfie.

Attached Files:

2. Haa, everybody has selfie sticks now a day's lol.

Had a rookies mistake hit me last night :(
    Im so excited to have my garden growing, that i almost killed off a plant. The lil lady has only been in her pot for around 20 days, and i wanted to stay ahead of the roots by a couple of days. So i went for a xplant. Smack on the hand..i know, i know 😕. Half the potted soil fell off and i almost died. I thought half her rootball went with it. Ganja GODS was with us, because she hadn't grown out enough to rip any roots. CAN YOU SAY Wheeeeew!!!
    I went ahead with the xplant, and peeked in this morning to find her praying as usual. Mind at ease, and game woken up big time.

The other bitch can go ahead and chill for a couple more weeks. ;)

This brings me to my thoughts of Veg and Bloom in the same pot. Notill is just creeping its way in :)
    :smoke: y

• Like Like x 1
  3. hey smokie .Q what's 12 inches long and snaps cunts ??
    A SELFIE STICK

4. Now that's some dunny shit! Lmao

5. I'm forever too impatient for roots to hold firm and routinely have the early transplants crumble in my hand like dust; holding the dangling and desperately undersized sprouts as I gingerly try to re-seat them in the larger containers, I promise myself each time I'll wait a little longer and water them the morning of so things clump a bit better.

6. Yeah that's always a good plan. Ive been staring into thier eys just waiting to xplant. Real rookie like, but its cool. Im slowing my pace up a lot after this..
    I know waaay better than to rush a xplant! Uggggh..okay im cool.

7. Sometimes shit be like that I had the same problems not 2 long ago damn near lost a clone

Sent from my N9130 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. GOOD MORNING Good growing Muthafucka's [​IMG]
    No photo's today but i did do a little something though.

Wet the next tray of beans.
    2 Pariah..Sanctuary gardens
    1 Strawberry cough..Dutch passion
    3 GDP..Doc's f3's
    2 Mandela #1..Mandela seeds courtesy of my MUTHAFUCKING PATNA ;)

Looks like only 2 Lady Noc's fucking around from the last tray, but 2 is waaaaay better than none :)

9. Sounds like a great line up

Sent from my SM-G360P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. It will be great!
    Ill search for something i can run a hunt on. Find some keepers again. I need to get ahold of that GORILLA GLUE..thinking about picking up a few beans this year. I just need to make a 1st draft, and final pick lol.

11. The real glue is clone only

12. Ahhh, i need to hollar at my folks..see if what he has. ;)
    Ive been looking up ewc spots, and i think Yelm castings are what im going to try.

13. If you have a rec, it's basically right down the street. Lol. If you don't have a rec, all is not lost. Woohoo!

14. It's Monday everyone and ive gota update [​IMG]
    It feels great to be back on The Porch y'all [​IMG], okay here we go..
    Here is everyone chillin. Left to right. ? , Mass fx, and Moms.
    [​IMG]

Here is the ? bitch from a seed i put down and didnt label. She could be any damn thing, besides that she's pretty happy. [​IMG]

Mass fx is doing great. She didnt skip a fucking beat with my latest xplant fuck up. As far as i can see she appreciates the extra space quite a bit. ;)

[​IMG]

Here is the bean im calling Moms. She got the bend at xplant, sailed right through it. So far looks like she wont mind the lst, so I'll be bending her again today when i go check in.
    [​IMG]

From left to right.. 2 Ced called that because he's the guy who I got it lol. 1 Cali connection Boss hogg in the end. Squatty little fucker too. I'm probably going to make her a schedule of alfalfa. Lengthen up the nodes a bit. See how she responds.

[​IMG]

I was going to snap a few pics of the containers but i figured nobody wants to see that. There you have it, the shit is most certainly cracking again.
    :wave: :smoke: y

• Like Like x 1
  15. Cool update

16. Glad 2 see things rocking sis won't be long til u shittin on us all
    We kno the soil always rocking

Sent from my 0PM92 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Thanks y'all it coming along real nice. I cant wait until the BBR is in full swing. Then I'll be doibg a lil somethibh something [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  18. Oh shit Lab's in the house.. Whats up witcha lab? Good ti see yiu stopping by. Ive only been back in town for a couple weeks, but check in from time to time. Im getting the garden back tp good. :wave:

19. Silly rookie..
    [​IMG]
    Like this.. Remember ?? LMAO
    BNW

• Like Like x 1