Smokey's Porch

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by dlsmokes, Mar 2, 2013.

1. #41 SkunkPatronus, Mar 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2013
    This should be moved to the journals? Cuz it's a journal :D

2. Not sure how to move threads, but sorry it bothers you....

3. #43 dlsmokes, Mar 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2013
    Hello my beautiful blooming buddies,
    Forgot to say we got our Birthday beans yesterday....
    Coming soon the list of what may be to come..I do know im going to pick 1 indica dom, and one Sativa dom so that I can see the strong difference of the two strains.

4. :confused_2: Who's got the pot?:smoke:

5. Shit, not me im buying until i harvest...lol

• Like Like x 1
  6. Okay so since were do for an update, ill give it to you short and sweet...
    I fucked up and top dressed with neem cake "for a gnat issue", and apparently it slows up germination. So our survivors are as follows.
    STRAWBERRY COUGH 1, and PHATT "N" FRUITY...
    Which brings up the fact that i want to have a perpetual grow....THANKS TO 86...Plus I think I have enough seeds for the next 3 years im sure....
    Now that thats out of the way, I have decided to germ 1BF/ CRITICAL KUSH, and 1BCBD/ JACK HERER..... To be continued....muah...

7. Good morning bladettes, and blades....:hello::p
    Here's a couple of quick flicks.... Mind you they are behind, because of my mistake with the neem cake...:mad: Still mad at myself..
    Strawberry cough/ 7 days
    Phatt "n" fruity/ 3 days

Attached Files:

8. What up blood?

9. Ahhh shit still slaving at this fucking job, counting minutes...Only 30 to go, whats up with you?

10. NOT working! Cookin dinner! I need some cookin music. http://youtu.be/e-fA-gBCkj0 That works. Idk why but this song is so fuckin catchy!

11. Budz are you from California?... you call me blood that's why I was wondering..

12. Lol. Chi town. Long story behind the what up blood. Lol.

13. No problem, sounds like Cali talk... You hear cuz, and blood all the time. Not to many bangers out this way, but still use the lingo...lol. I want a grow buddy out here. My lady only wants to smoke, doesn't care about the fun part...lmao

14. Shit their are plenty of grow buddies in Cali! I'm sure you'll find one soon enough. My gf is the same way. She'll look at it, and every now and them give me a hand watering, but she only really cares about the final product. Lol. O well, if they're high they're happy right?

15. I have no fucking idea, but I have been singing it since you fucking posted it! Bullshit...lmao

16. That will definitely get you started...
    Wassup with you, and you women over there?

17. Shit just woke up! I was hopin to play with some boobies this morning. Guess not.....

18. #59 Jörmungandr, Mar 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2013
  19. I'm not fat, 1 of my friends saw my list when I got my real genetics delivered, and decided I should put my big girl panties on before I started growing...So I named my new grow, Big pantie run..