Smokey's Porch

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by dlsmokes, Mar 2, 2013.

1. I run a perpetual. 4x4 under 4' 8bulb t5 for veg. And 4x8 under 2, 1k dual spec in xxl hoods for flower. Keep atleast 15 strains goin at a time. Sig will show you the way! Check it out!

2. Ooooohhhh, so before i start. Someone said I ask to many questions. CAN I ASK YOU QUESTIONS?

3. Ofcourse!

• Like Like x 1
  4. K! Im trying to have a perpetual grow, you see my start up right? Right!
    So now that i have the good genes going, how exactly do you do it? Clone every so often a few weeks apart? I veg around 37 days from re potting into 1g pots. Should i clone every 3 weeks, or wait until i empty the veg room, qnd then clone, what you think?

5. Yea, just stagger when you put em into 12/12. Then take a clone a week or 2 after introducing 12/12. Then just keep it goin.

6. Clone in flower, huh? Really, wont they be To old at that point...

7. Best time to take a cut is about 2 weeks in. They root real fast. If you take them later than that they take time to reveg

8. Im thinking you misunderstood him...

j

• Like Like x 1
  9. Ahh, you have much to learn grasshopper. I've takin cuts Upto 5 weeks I to flower and got em all to root with buds on em. Takes a little while longer to get em to fully get back to vegetative state but you can do it.

10. J man, whats up! Misunderstood who?

• Like Like x 2
  11. Oh yes I do MISTA MIOGGI.....;)
    Did i spell it wrong? Probably....huh..

12. Good morning!
    The good fungus finally showed up, top dressed with neem cake a few days ago. Woke up this morning, and boom....visitors....

13. The people visiting...lol

Attached Files:

14. So here's the update, strawberry 1 has taken the show, strawberry 2 shes checked out. Phattty got to the surface and looks like shes checking out too. OG kush is at the surface now, should be coming up by tonight. Looked at Larry and not sure ehat his deal is.
    Shit! 3 out of 5 bullshit these are supposed to be great genetics. They always say it has to be the grower, maybe that sprinkle of neem was a bad idea. Got less gnats though, but now i have less weed too! Lol not fucking funny huh....im slightly Pissed...i know you shouldnt bang at breakfast, but fuck that. Anyway im not ashamed heres the half graveyard...guess i should pop a few more..

• Like Like x 1
  15. The graveyard.....:( :'(

Attached Files:

16. How come the fucking bagseed bitches, have no issue. The fir sure good bitches are always stuck down... Ha, ha instead of stuck up.....get it?lol

17. 2 much neem cake will prevent seed germination its 1 of my most sparingly used items

18. Well gotdamn it NOOB! Now you tell me, shit was thinking to myself, muthafucking shithead... I basically killed off 30 bucks. Could have bought another butterfly bush..lol
    I top dressed it for those fucking gnats...

19. You and bush...sheesh

20. #40 dlsmokes, Mar 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2013
    Fuck u Pop! That was funny as fuck, and a good one. You know im always looking for a 2 meaner.... Your 1 up, but im off work, bout to pack a LOG bowl, and thinking...Good shit..

A, it caught me off guard, i was laughing hella loud on the bus. Really Embarrassing myself, just coukdnt hold it in...lol still laughing...

• Like Like x 1