Smokey's Porch

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by dlsmokes, Mar 2, 2013.

1. #1 dlsmokes, Mar 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2013
    ;):cool: Oh yeah this is about to be the shit!
    HOPE YALL FUCKING AROUND WIT ME....

• Like Like x 1
  2. Blades 'n' Bladettes Introducing the big girl panties run!:D
    Germination started yesterday, and this morning they have popped, we have 5 out of 5..:cool:

The line up is as follows..
    2 Strawberry Cough (f)
    1 Pineapple Skunk (f)
    1 Og kush (f)
    1 Larry Og Kush (?)
    Dont.tell my lady i killed her pan, burnt it. Fell asleep On two pop tarts...lol::(

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  3. First. Subbed.

4. :hello:Welcome, nice to type you....:wave:
    Thanks for coming in, my house is normally clean, but I shit talk, and smoke here!
    So type at your own Risk!:D;)

5. Shit-talkin right the fuck along wit ya... got a straw cough, og and pineapple skunk, along with ashit ton of others.. subbin in to see how they do.. only dropped my cough seed tonight, got other girls in line first..

6. Great you popped in.... Glad to have you...

• Like Like x 1
  7. I got this problem after foliar feeding ep salt/ blood meal/and k and it happened hours after topping.. What happens was the leaves started drooping and curling back let me know what's up please. I repotted one of the girls after flushing her out and left the other to see what happens.

8. Any. Pics

9. Yeah my avatar

10. None of us with the app can even tell thats a weed plant in your avatar, its tiny ass small... if you can post one we can help...

11. Okay so im sad, my buddy pistol kicked me off his page.....:eek::confused:
    Guess i should have said "forget you then" huh...:devious:.....Fuck that imma got damn rasta hippie, or hippie rasta. I practice love, and resepct ...I have a sweet broom bush thats decrepit, and chewed to shit, by them fuckin caterpillars. Why should i kill, we all gotta live right. My point? You gotta have balance.....:p
    Funny huh, anyway lets get to it...
    Made the mini SIP for the seedlings. Everything is good...

12. Okay so im sad, my buddy pistol kicked me off his page.....:eek::confused:
    Guess i should have said "forget you then" huh...:devious:.....Fuck that imma got damn rasta hippie, or hippie rasta. I practice love, and resepct ...I have a sweet broom bush thats decrepit, and chewed to shit, by them fuckin caterpillars. Why should i kill, we all gotta live right. My point? You gotta have balance.....:p
    Funny huh, anyway lets get to it...
    Made the mini SIP for the seedlings, but decided to just put them in between the others.... Everything is good...

13. I am subbed. You seem cool. Lots if personality and all that

Sent from the Green Green Garden of Eden

14. Good morning everyone...
    Thank you, and welcome LOVER...Glad to have you...
    okay so nothing special but I did take a few pictures of tap roots just so you could get a idea, off when I plant my seed. I planted them last night.. oh they went into the SIP tray with the youngsters..I gave you the lineup, it's in the title but just in case you missed it.
    2 STRAWBERRY COUGH
    1PINEAPPLE SKUNK
    1Larry OG KUSH
    1OG KUSH
    EVERYBODY IS (F) EXCEPT LARRY he's a maybe...as i like to say..

Attached Files:

15. pullin up a seat!

16. At the childrens table;)

17. Great to have you 86, thanks for sitting in...
    Good morning to ya!

18. Duh! thats where the punch and pie gets served first! :D

Good moring to you! always good to watch a grow from crack to chop!

19. Hella funny, i remember sitting at that damn table. I complained until the pie came out.....lol

20. I know right, whats happening around you shop, imma have to stop in...