First pipe/spoon! :D

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by WhiteyGas, Mar 2, 2013.

1. I wanted to try something different from joints, which I've been smoking for the past year, so I picked up a cheap glass pipe. Hopefully when I get the money together I can invest in a proper one, but for now, this is my first ever pipe.:smoke:

Attached Files:

2. Looks nice, just looks really thin do I'd be really careful with it.

3. Looks cool. Much easier than rolling. If you are tight on cash I would go after a small bubbler or an ashcatcher and j hook for your next purchase. It's kinda amazing how much an ashcatcher can smooth out your hit.

4. Thanks for the advice, I've already dropped it by accident and I haven't even loaded my first bowl. :p

Can't wait to see how it smokes. :hello:

5. I'll definitely have to look for them, cheers bro. :)

6. nice ive had this pipe a couple times, my local tobacco shop sells these fr like $7.50.
    along with like 5 or 6 other versions of the same one, ive had about 3 - 5 of each over the years haha.

it definatly will work, just be careful with the mouth piece, that one you bought is easier to break off than the other ones. and it will obviously cut the shit outta use if it breaks haha.

all and all its not to bad, it works and its glass man,

goodluck and happy smoking

7. Looks good. IMO you'll enjoy a bowl more than joints. Saves more. AKA more weed money ;)

8. He's a little cutie, be careful though small pipes like that have cheap glass that breaks easy

9. Thanks for your comments everyone. :)

Well, I tried my first bowl a few days ago, I just packed in about .5. Smoked clean through it, amazing flavour. I don't think I've ever tasted weed so cleanly before... The only thing was, it didn't seem to get me as high as usual. Like, I could certainly feel it, but joints still hit me harder.

It's either that, or, the weed just wasn't good enough - which is probably the case as it wasn't my usual supplier.

Anyway, on Friday I'll pick up some Amnesia Haze from my regular supplier - so I'll wait until then before I come to a proper conclusion about the pipe:smoke:

10. i'd wait and try another batch in it, it should work pretty good. let us know how it goes bro