I just got my first glass bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by sunnybunny1945, Mar 2, 2013.

1. Yes i know but no good prodo brands really besides mainline and all they make are straight tubes and beakers because they are still amateur blowers that aren't 'Comfortable' making perks yet.

2. Yeah, pixie is one near me, she does electro forming on her pipes which looks wicked as fuck.

A new shop opened up in town called quantum leaf, it's a stoner cafe and headshop all in one.

They have an area full of couches, flat screens and gaming systems (game cube and shit!)

You can get baked, come in, buy something for your munches, buy a new bong, test it out then proceed to play some game cube on the couches. :D

3. Another Canadian artist is White Flame Glassworks.

You can find him on Facebook.

4. Stratisphere Glassworks aswell.

[​IMG]

5. you guys are right they're are many individual glass artists that make headies and shit, What im talking about is a company like syn or zob who make mostly prodo at a good price. Canada lacks that and a couple of young entrepreneurs realized that canada's glass game is lacking so they came up with hoss, hoss has only been around for 4 or 5 years

6. Ohhh, I'd love to play some Luigi's Mansion baked as fuck...

7. #47 CaliBudE, Mar 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2013
    It's not a real roor regardless of the tool that put a real logo and a imitation merchandise ....

It's cool either way just wait til you bong gets older and grows to about 18 inches

Or you can a paper towel roll on it to make it grown now if you can't wait

You can also add a ash catcher and/or switch out the downstem for a better one and yes just full water slightly about last diffusion on downstem

8. Yeah I normally just like to wait it out and let it grow naturally. Three of mine have gotten up to 18 inches now.

9. I just picked up a "RooR" just like yours for $35 at the cigar shop by my house. Totally a fake (like yours) but who cares? I use my for VaporBonging and it works for what I need. I replaced the crappy bowl/down stem combo piece with a perc down stem so i could connect ti my vapes. Haters gonna hate.

I knew mine was fake because:

1-price
    2-Indian cigar shop selling it
    3-the one next to it on the shelf had the RooR logo flaking off (be careful cleaning so that doesn't happen to yours)

Enjoy and ignore the snobs.

image-2582172813.jpg

10. So true man. That's why HOSS has the reputation it has in Canada. We gotta step up our glass game.

11. i plan on getting into scientific glassblowing so maybe you'll see my shit in a few years ;)

12. Very nice. Don't listen to these people for one thing if its not real who gives a shit. It's special because its your first that's good enough.

I broke my first one but I'm buying a torch next pay check. I actually just fixed it with 2 part epoxy for now and smoked it again last night, lol. My god I forgot how huge my first pipe was. All my new pieces are mid sized.