Cannons firing marijuana into California

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by 420OGKUSH, Feb 28, 2013.

1. #21 jbbgdkdc7, Mar 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2013
    Great to be here.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. I bet you they already do. If they get through with it, it becomes just like other dank. They get caught with it border patrol just says they got *insert weight here* of marijuana. It would be hard to tell if they are growing some dank down there, because if they do have these warehouses of hydro or whatever, you can guarantee all local officials/leo are paid off. Mexico is pretty corrupt and it would be worth it to protect an asset like a hydro farm.

3. This sounds awesome, I want 30 pounds to crash through my window now could you imagine that. id be all like :D :hello: :smoking:

4. #24 dan k, Mar 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2013
    we should shoot that garbage back..

5. This, and when you're broke as fuck on a college student budget, you're face with 2 choices:

1. An ounce of decent weed that will last you a month for $60
    2. An eigth of supercalifrajulistic that will last you a week for $60

Welcome to Texas

6. rofl out of all threads u decide to ask for a hookup, its the one about mexican bricks being shot in cannons into the usa.... sigh...

7. I would hate to be the guy who makes the cannon balls. You fuck up on one and poof it's a weed confetti shooter.

8. ^ lol that just made me think:

Ok so people say that the gov is dousing us with chemtrails right? Big lines of chemicals in the sky or whatever

What if they just started doing that with weed so it would rain down weed everywhere?

Cure cancer and re-plant billions of naturally growing marijuana plants