Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does anyone else like smoking and drinking coffee?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hightimes420guy, Feb 28, 2013.

1. One of my favorite stoner activities is to go barnes and noble and check out the latest skunk/ medicating mags and grow books and have a coffee . The chai is sooo good when your high. Ive been thinkin of switching to tea in the morning good coffee is too expensive anymore

I recently tried DD and that stuff is horrendous

2. I love a really nice coffee stoned but I'm constantly drinking tea of all sorts.

This is my current tea of choice.

[​IMG]

3. I've heard that pipe tobacco and coffee go very well paired with each other. Although, I don't really like coffee. I do, however, like a good cup of tea while smoking weed. Either white, green, or earl grey, if I'm going to be picky; but any good tea should do fine for my purposes.

4. I love it! It keeps you awake so you can enjoy your high

5. yeah basically only when ive been smoking all day and want to keep smoking but am getting tired, or when i'm smoking indica i'll have some coffee. Makes the high a little more intense for a little bit

6. Yesss! It keeps me awake throughout the day and it feels so good in my belly cuz it's like a comforting warm

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. My favorite weather is winter.

A hot cup of coffee, a bong, a cigarette, and a comfy chair outside is one of my pleasures of life. Match that with a great snowy mountain view, I'd be at full contempt.

Hazelnut is really good flavor IMO, but I'm barely getting started in the better coffees.

8. No. Because tbh coffee to me has always seemed dumb. It's just a hot beverage with a bitter taste imo. The claims of it giving you energy or a small head change I've never experienced. It has to do something if so many people swear by it but me personally coffee is bleh.

Much rather have a glass of water, or a glass of jack

9. #29 Bedside Python, Jan 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2015
    Good cup of coffee or tea is the shit. I drink a cup of tea when I smoke cigarettes and joints. Honestly it's like the icing on a cake mate. When I wake up the first things I do are scratch my bollocks, make a cup of tea, roll a fag or joint and stick on a good album.

10. It def does lengthen the high, despite what some may claim.