My Small CFL cab with Blue Cheese and Pineapple Skunk

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by theratdude64, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Awesome response :) thanks a ton :metal:

I have certainly learned my lesson with over pruning lol

Sent from my Galaxy S III

2. so, how they lookin?  Included pics of above and below the SCROG for the Big Blue Cheese.  Several bottom crunchy leaves, top looks good :smoking:

I can't find amber to save my life today on Jack, cloudy everywhere, don't think I saw any clear

Group Shot
    IMG_20130703_031033.jpg

Jack
    IMG_20130703_031346.jpg

Bottom of BC
    IMG_20130703_031410.jpg IMG_20130703_031049.jpg

3. Drop a scope pic on us if you can. How many weeks into flower are you for each plant?
    IMO you should veg into the scrog filling underneath the screen, should take about 30-50 days to completely fill bottom side of screen... Then switch same cab to flower and your plants stretch will penetrate the screen. then set up your other cab for next veg. Looks like you started scrog already in flower? Flowers look good after what they went through bruh. Jus gonna get better from here on out.
    Did you figure out wiring for you new fan setup?
    How much food were you able to give them staying ph neutral? Did you use bottled water with feed? What is tap water ph? Are you filling buckets and letting them sit outside for at least 24 hrs to get rid of chlorination?
    Lots of questions huh? Lol
    Hope you having a great day Therat!

4. they look good, and they dont want anymore nutes! those higherlighter tips are nute burn!

5. #925 b.real, Jul 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2013

what what happens to ph when you add food to distilled water? it goes down? to like what? you got all the tools. help a brother out!

6. Yes it will go down... How much depends on what your feeding. I've noticed that when I'm using a sweet product(strapped) it goes down a bunch like to 5 which is very acidic when using tap that is right at seven ph. When I was using artisian spring water it would ph out at 8 by itself but when I added flower feed, it would come down to bout 6.3-6.5. It would run about the same for veg. feedings. Bottled water is about the same ph as the spring water I was using. This was all jus my experience using, as you already know, a full line up of feed from botanicare. You changes in ph may not be as dramatic as mine if you just using one or two products. My process is full feed mixed in bucket then ph up to neutral. That way I'm not robbing my plants potential by starving it for sake of ph.

7. I'm soooooo pissed off today. The add on to the house that is my room, flips the breaker 6+ times last night. During lights on.

Woke up many many times after struggling for like 6 hours to sleep, because the AC shut off in this weather.

8. things could be better over here but im not going to complain to much
      check your breaker, they might be over heating could make it switch off like that i had the same problem with my house 
    deff dont need a house fire 
    fire deparment come in and blame it all or your grow even tho im sure your op isnt close to the breaker where the fire would start 

9. Yeah the breaker plate gets warm. I pulled the AC power out the window and plugged it in to another room, I'm amazed the cord reached with slack. That should help a bunch

10. thanks so much..and yeah..i learned that some of the waters in the ground thats clean (spring, well) has a very high ph.

11. Thanks for the plant feedback :) , as as to not be a dumbass, when the feeding decision comes up here in a few days ima consult you awesome people's first haha.

I'll get comfortable with how it all works quickly... But I'm not now heh

12. #932 theratdude64, Jul 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2013
    I'm going to get up soon and go check on em, the veg BC looks hungry perhaps, I'll come back and edit this post.

Edited in:

I did a bunch, cleaned up wires, tidied up both sides, and my small space fan was all clogged up with string, cleaned and got it working again

flower7-4.jpg flowerFan.jpg newBChome.jpg newFlower.jpg
    newVeg.jpg

Watered BC, heres her PH reading and appearance.  What is up with this leaf damage? I removed it all before, now theres new.

bcPH.jpg bombDamage.jpg (the file name is "bombDamage.jpg" but it's BC Damage. I'm just lazy, so I'm noting it before any misunderstandings haha

I TRANSPLANTED THC BOMB! :metal:  I'm so happy, she's goanna be a big beauty

bombTrans.jpg

13. that is all nute stress and water stress. even the thc bomb is catching it.

why dont you say fuck the feeding schedule right now and flush everything with lemon water and baking soda. after that let them dry out for a week

1 lemon and a teaspoon of baking soda in 32 oz of water. no need for a huge flushing, just until they drip for a couple seconds.

14. Sweet, will do.

I haven't given any nutes in quite a while heh.

Can half crunchy fan leaves revive?

15. I think so, as long as theyre still green. Give what i suggested a shot. These plants have potential but need.to be nursed back to health

16. To clarify, 1 lemon? Or a teaspoon or something of juice? We likely have a bottle of lemon juice lol

17. #937 theratdude64, Jul 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2013
    LOL I googled it, and this thread made me laugh.  "A Lemon" .... Who's? What Season? 
    http://cooking.stackexchange.com/questions/9055/how-much-juice-is-in-a-lemon

If it's that big a pain I'll go buy a lemon but I'd rather not deal with 4th of July holiday crowds  :huh:   Oh, and I watered them all with plain water last night, I forgot to mention that.  What problem does that pose? heh

Hope everyone has a fun safe holiday, celebrating freedom unless you grow the wrong plant...love the wrong person... what have you, lol. 

Or as I see it,  I get to blow some shit up :metal:

18. #938 b.real, Jul 5, 2013
    i would use a real lemon. cut it in half and squeeze the hell out of both halfs into 16-32 oz of water, and then toss em in there to leach for extra measure :) add 1 teaspoon of baking soda and stir.

i would water them with it today or tomorrow then let them be. the lemon and baking soda are going to do wonders.

19. Hell yes, can't wait.  Lights come on at 9pm for Veg, 2am for flower, so I may do something tonight but likely tomorrow.  Thanks a ton :)

20. #940 b.real, Jul 5, 2013
    this is my own "clearx" or something..a flusher but its better than a flusher cause lemon is good for the soil unlike synthetic flushers..tell u the truth i think its their same mix as their fertilizer, just very low concentrations to help pull the salts out fucking marketing people

baking soda is yucky (especially compared to lemon imo) but it really helps control heavy and minor ph flucuations. when ph is right, sometimes the soil falls in line and holds itself after that..

thats why you should only feed if they look like theyre starting to need food. in order to have this scale you need to have fan leaves which you do on somet plants! lets get em healthy again!

no clue why thc bomb cut looks like that. that soil looks bang bang..just use water until it runs out of food..then feed