Any good scary movies on netflix?

Discussion in 'Stoner Movies & Documentaries' started by Herbal Epiphany, Feb 25, 2013.

1. The Innkeepers.
    Blair Witch Project.
    Insidious.
    Identity. (If it's on there, I'm Australian so I'm not sure)
    Vacancy. (If it's on there, I'm Australian so I'm not sure)

2. That cow in the middle of the woods on Shrooms had me dying :smoking:

3. Shrooms was an okay movie, you should give it a try.

Another good freaky movie is Wrong turn, do they got that on there? I'm in a bind right now so I can't look up what movies they got..

4. #24 rross, May 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2013
    Wow haven't heard anyone talk about Shrooms for ages!

I remember my buddy and I used to always see it in Blockbuster (when it still existed lol) then one weekend we decided to rent it.

We got really high and watched it. I don't remember a whole lot about it, I just remember the psychos walking around in the woods lol. Great times.

5. Not sure if The Strangers is on the US netflix but that movie is one of my favorite movies. Not too scary but I love it.

Honestly it's kind of a silly movie, but when you're fried it's pretty interesting.

Try any japanese horror flicks. The Ring, grudge, shutter, dumplings, stuff like that.

Dumplings is still on Netflix I believe  It's about this woman who eats these "special" dumplings to make her look younger again, and then she finds out that the dumplings are actually baby fetuses.

I fucking hate you. I just finished the movie from your recommendation. It's now 2.35 AM, so yeah I watched it late at night. I haven't been scared from a movie since I was like 10. This move fucking got me. Damn creepy man, like something out of the worst sleep paralysis nightmare imaginable. Fuck man.

If anyone's down to flip the fuck out, watch this shit. I'm like scared irl now (I'm embarrassed I got scared from a movie)

8. Don't know if its still on netflix but Laid to Rest was a pretty good movie. The killer looks like a badass! Lol

9. Watch evil dead 2 it's fucking amazing to watch

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. The Bay

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. #32 MrBlinko, Dec 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2015
  12. The Exorcist
    The Shining
    Halloween
    Alien
    Dog Soldiers
    Evil Dead