Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how many grams should i be getting for 150 bucks???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DaReALdUTchMaZ, Feb 21, 2013.

1. Sup guys.!! I am trying to pick up $150.00 worth of weed. My homie says he has a new strain called G13 and it looks like pure Dankery:)). so was wondering how many grams should I be getting for 150 bucks.. I live on the east coast. Charlotte,NC to be exact

Sauce 4 Birds

2. Almost impossible to give an accurate answer, it depends on normal prices in your area. I personally wouldn't pay that much for any less than 14g.

3. Well it depends on where your from and how much the dealer is taxing, but for 150 if its dank then i'd say 14 g's.. i'm also on east coast a little further south then you.

4. at least 14

5. But isn't a quarter 100 bucks?? And a quarter is 7 grams so wouldn't 14 grams be 200 bucks???

Sauce 4 Birds

6. If you buy in bulk prices should drop a bit the more you buy 150 to 180 is what a half goes for around here

7. The more you buy the less you pay per gram. With your comparison of 1/4 being $100 that would mean ounces would be going in your area for $400.

8. I live on the east coast as well and I get 14 grams for 160 and a quarter for 90. Also, if your guy actually has g13 and he isn't just bullshitting you, I'm totally jealous. I've never had an opportunity to try it.

9. ^^What they said. The more you buy, the cheaper the gram. Im on the East Coast as well and 150 is pretty standard for Half O's

10. Sorry guys I was thinking mathematically

Sauce 4 Birds

11. I pay 200/half. So id say anywhere between 9-12 grams depending on location.

12. i would say anywhere from 14g to 18g

13. 150/dank half oz would be a good price for the east coast

14. Off topic, but, what the heck is sauce 4 birds?

15. Just sum high dumb shit

Sauce 4 Birds

16. I'm in Hawaii and I just got a half for 150. And the prices out here are similar to the east coast for dank.

17. At least 14 gs

18. I can get 1/2 of ak kush for $145 and 1/4s are $90 for bannana kush or blueberry kush.

your getting a good deal bro just be sure to scale it out in case u get more or less than 1/2.

19. I'd say at the very least you should expect a 7.5 grams but you should know that if your throwing down $150 for bud.. know ahead of time what your getting. You don't wanna give him $150 and it be short.

20. Of G13?? for 150$

Damn, that's basically gettin it 10 a g. They tax for really good weed where i'm at.