Ideal Temp. & rH Methods

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Ganjas Majoris, Feb 21, 2013.

1. #1 Ganjas Majoris, Feb 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2013
    Hey all.

I will update soon. Everything has been great but my temps and rH keep changing. My girls were fine for days at 82 & 46%...

Today it got up to 86 & 38%... And they turned a faint yellow and the tips of two leaves are singed..

This is with a 400W CLW LED about 6 inches away. I moved it up to 10 inches and put a cold air humidifier in the closet, with the tent.

I think part of the problem is that the air is circulated in the tent just fine, but the closet it's in has no circulation. Ought I put a fan in there too?

They just looked so sad.. we will see in the morning. :c

EDIT:

Following this table, now.. Seems to be improving DRASTICALLY! SHARE THIS WITH YOUR FRIENDS!

They're quite germinated, I'm doing that in a tray with a lid & a heating pad just fine.

"Temp. vs. rH"

[​IMG]

2. yeah I am sure that's definitely worth monitoring.
    i wonder what your temp's/rh are like during dark hours?
    if the temp's go up while rh stays low, i imagine you want to increase the humidity to 50-55...

3. Only 4 hours of dark a day, temps get down to 72, rH is up at 65%.

This morning I'm at 81 and 58%. Is that legit?

4. #4 hope2toke, Feb 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2013
    yea, it should work but there are too many variables for me to say conclusively. Only thing i'll add is if you are germinating cannabis seeds the humidity could be higher. between 70-80 for best results. i have had low humidity (30-40) and had good luck putting the tray in the bathtub for humidity. hot water trickling gave enough steam to keep it in the zone. Then I had good results hanging a towel near the 400 HPS, which raised humidity 10-20 points. I will add that I used warm water on the towel and made sure it dried out entirely between soaks (to prevent excessive mold build up). Setting a pan in the tent and flooding it with boiling water only raised humidity 5 points and takes much more effort to keep humid.

5. They're quite germinated, I'm doing that in a tray with a lid & a heating pad just fine.

I found this table here, that seems to be the most legitimate information on "Temp. vs. rH" that I could find.

[​IMG]