Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Shatter?.. Question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by big J, Feb 21, 2013.

1. So I see shatter all over tumblr and everywhere else. How does one make and/or smoke this? And dabs, I know how you smoke it but what forms does it come in? I've seen wax, but hat else is there too it? Is the easy coast missing something or is it just me?

2. Shatter is meth bro, like crystal meth lol, u know... Shatter, glass, tweak

3. ya man stay away from that shit

4. False. Shatter is hash oil that aquires a hard brittle texture and easily "shatters" apart.

5. Sometimes I love me some nice tweak....................lol no.

6. Not much high quality dabs on the East coast, easy to find hash but not anything of great quality, I've stayed away from high quality hash I feel like a zombie haha

7. Thank you sir. I'm not fucking dumb. I wasnt talking about that shatter