Smoke Report - Female Seeds C99

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by Shiva Blaster, Feb 19, 2013.

1. #21 Shiva Blaster, Mar 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2013
    Hard to say for sure, but I'd bet all those are the same pheno. My tall pheno was almost twice as big as the others by that age and grew like a vine with extremely skinny sativa leaves. The plants shown all look like my main pineapple pheno plants before putting them into flower.

2. I hope they are

3. We're your c99's the pineapple pheno good yielding?

4. Very solid. 2.5-2.75 oz per plant with only 4 week veg

5. How many plants did you run per light?and pot size if you don't mind me asking

6. 4 plants per 600w light (1200 w total) and 5 gallon pots.

7. I ran 2 of the c99 under a light next to 2 Big Big/White Widow crosses and they produced just as much.....plants only ended up 3' tall, so I am quite happy with those yields for a sativa.

8. Nice... I'm only gonna run 4 plants per 1000 watt(three c99's and one boss hog if its female )and veg for 2 months and finish in 5 gallon air pots

9. Right on man, hope they turn out well for ya....if you have the same pheno as i have, I can assure you that you will not be disappointed.

10. Ya thanks man I sure hope do, if not I got two more seeds of it to pop..

11. Hi guys his popping in to say hi. I'm also growing c99 and chocolope. In with my LSD and wwxbb. Any advice would be great. This is my first grow.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Subbed BTW

13. Hey Shiva, finally made it back around for your smoke report on your C99. EXCEPTIONAL smoke report, have to agree, possibly the best I've read. Rep coming. I've been intrigued with C-99 since a previous grow, got a freebie C99-Matanuska Thunderfuck cross that blew my mind... The I read Skunk Patron us' smoke report, now yours. Got to try that strain, you sold me. Just got to figure out when / how to work it into the schedule.
    Medicine Man came down this past weekend, most intriguing sativa strain. Good yields, very frosty, excellent for the wife's medical needs, but too much for my old mind:D If you're looking for a top shelf indica cross I would highly recommend it. More to follow.

Congrats again on the successful grow & the badass smoke report. Hope all's well & be seeing you around soon.

14. Fuck. I had the real Alaskan Thunderfuck when I was working in a fish slaughterhouse & cannery in southeastern Alaska… it was $100 an eighth! :eek: Best bud I've ever smoked, hands down, period.

I've fallen in LOVE with C'99. I'm running the EXACT same strain as ShivaBlaster, here. I'm doing it ALL ORGANIC, 100% LED. They smell like sex should smell like. lol.

SO WHO BRED THAT FREEBIE YOU GOT?!?! :eek::hello::smoking:

15. All i hear is giid tbings about the c99 im glaf i chose that strain to start with!

16. Hey Olde School!

Good to hear from ya my man :) Thanks for the kind words regarding my smoke report, I'm glad you enjoyed it. I have been so blown away by this C99, that only a well thought out, full and proper report could do it justice. I also wanted to get the word out that this is an absolutely fantastic choice for fellow growers to try.

You're not the first to recommend the Medicine Man, I've heard great things and I'll be sure to give it a serious look as one of my indicas in a future grow. As for your C99-Manatuska Thunderfuck cross, that sounds pretty fantastic......at this point, I'm sure any cross containing part Cindy would be great, as all of her traits are most desirable, there is absolutely nothing in her that I would change.

Anyhow, if you can find the space in your cycle, I strongly recommend this C99. Especially when you consider the rock-botttom prices that Female Seed's charges for their genetics, this strain continues to wow and astound me. It has now been in jars curing for about 3 months and both the taste and potency have continued to evolve to another level. The sweet pineapple is still prominent in both the taste and smell, but much more of the citrusy/grapefruit/funk has come out of the woodwork and joined the party.....the sweet and sour aftertaste this leaves in one's mouth after smoking is beyond anything I've ever imagined. I would smoke this stuff all day even if it didn't get you high.

Thankfully, it sure does, and in spades! After a 3+ month slow cure, the buds are sticky to the touch and have seen a marked spike in potency. For daytime smoking, I quick toke or two is more than enough.....after that, things can get trippy in a hurry! :)

Anyhow, I've been meaning to submit the full smoke reports of the Bubblegummer and White Widow x Big Bud from this same grow, will get around to them at some point. They also turned out well, but pale in comparison to sweet Cindy, so haven't been inspired to write anything just yet.

Just germed the seeds for my next round today, pretty excited. This time I have: Female Seeds Grapefruit (C99 x fruity sativa, I couldn't not have some C99 genetics in my garden for this grow!!!), DNA Chocolope, Barney's Blue Cheese, and Next Generation Grape God. I found that I just don't have time to do the journal thing any more, but if all goes well, I will have reports for all these fine strains in about 4 months time. Happy growing/smoking and great to hear from ya! :)

17. A most excellent choice, and also very beginner friendly if you are a new grower.......a lot of sativas can be a handful due to size, stretch, length of flower period, sensitivity to nutrients, and overall finickiness, but not Cindy! She grows and smokes like a dream, you will be very happy with your choice :)

18. I would love ti hear about the wwxbb im on my first grow and that is one of my strains, and seems to be the most easiest to deal with and seems just to grow more bushy every single day..cant wait to see what i get fron all this exp. All of you guys stories and advice tips tricks.. You guys are awesome!!

19. #39 Shiva Blaster, Apr 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2013
    The WWxBB is nice, but nothing special. Very big, dense nugs, with a mild, very smooth, slightly sweet taste, not skunky at all. Very stocky, robust plant with crazy thick and strong stems, and extremely easy to grow....loves the nutes. I got some massive colas on mine, but the yield wasn't any bigger than the c99's it was growing right next to. Not the most potent smoke, but proved to be an enjoyable, laid-back high.

Make sure you check them all regularly, and very closely for bananas as the strain has well documented issues with throwing male stamen late in flower (discovered this after I ordered).....starting about week 5, I would find 2-3 nanners on each plant every couple of days and pluck them off with a set of tweezers. I suspect they may have been sterile (I did not find one seed in my crop) but I was pretty diligent in checking and tried to carefully pluck the ones I found. I only had 2 of these plants, so it wasn't a big deal.

20. Thanks alot bro +rep