Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

making pot brownies first time help

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by kushblunts17, Feb 18, 2013.

1. Okay so my girlfriend thinks she can smoke more than me , so we made a bet, but deciding to do brownies instead since you get alot higher (or as people say)

anyways Im wanting to make 10 brownies 5 for me 5 for her. im lazy as fu*k so someone do the math please lol. we both have shit tolerance and get high pretty easy even after almost two years of smoking.

what size would should i cut the brownies like 2x2 inches or something? how much weed am i gonna need?

also whats the most edibles you've ate in a day?

2. all depends on how fucked up you want to get, probably not too fucked up though..

I say make a batch with an eighth and split the brownies into 16 (just keeping halfing the bownies)

that's about .2 per brownie.. not too strong that one will knock you off your ass, that way you can keep the competitive edge by actually eating multiple bownies. if you decide to eat all your brownies, that's a maximum of 1.75 grams each

the most ive ever eaten was 1.8 grams at a time. I ate three brownies that were about .6 each that came from a 10g batch. They started to kick in around 45 minutes and from then it was a 3 hour dive to the sky. I went to sleep then, because i wasn't sure how long the high was gonna continue to climb.. so the good news is you can sleep it off.. or fuck your girlfriend.. that's always nice

3. Damn 3 hours in the sky? like the actual trip out part lasted 3 hours?!? or just the whole high? and yeah we'll probably fuck haha

4. dude, the climb was three hours, that's what had me scared. Usually the high will last at least five hours after like one brownie with .5 ish, but the peak will be over around 2 hours usually. I was just continually getting higher and higher for a solid three hours. I have a high tolerance to being incredibly high so i didn't freak out as one might say, but i can definitely see how some one else may freak out in that situation.