Dry herb vaporizer pen recommendations?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Trout23, Feb 18, 2013.

1. What about the D&W vaporizer? I have seen some reviews that say it is identical to the Atmos Raw and got an email today with a groupon for one for only $50. Sounds like a great deal for a first time vape? 

2. Hey everyone try what i just picked up at the smoke shop its called a Honey Stick and its made by (Rehab) its for herb and its 50 dollars u can charge it and comes with everything you need.

3. vapoluion2.0 is a very good choice for a starter. and it doesn't cost much either and very good for dry herbs 

Agreed but being that the OP was asking about pens, I'm assuming that he/she wants a portable, eh?

5. #47 Bamboo212, Apr 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2014
    The market is filled with overhyped overpriced "vape pens" speaking form experience I would avoid the Argo/Atmos pens, a lot of the globe style work pretty good but are cheap build quality.

Hands down the best marijuana dry herb unit under $100 is the Clountank M3 ($20-$30). Works off the standard Ecig batteries, parts are replaceable, made of high quality materials and consistently works. Below is a link

http://www.cuecig.com/daily-deals/cloutank-m3-starter-kit-marijuana-wax-new-1-selling-system/

6. I have used one of those pieces of junk. They burn. 

:laughing:    Here is a quote directly from the site he posted up: 
    [SIZE=small]"The unique design allows for you to press down on the mouth piece to to rearrange the leaves whithout removing the tank.  This helps burn all the product in the tank." [/SIZE]

LOL....................

8. Lol that junk burns to. 

9. lol that one burns to. That is the one that my local ecig shop tries to sell. 

10. [SIZE=13pt]The Cloutank M3 does “combust” the dry herb but its still one of the best discrete portable ways to 420. If you're a vaporizing purist I can understand, but I think the OP and some other in this thread are looking for just a discrete portable device at a reasonable price point if you consider those factors the Cloutank M3 is a good option. [/SIZE]

11. Well seeing as this is the vapor subforum I dont see any real reason to suggest non vaporizers. If you consider that it burns than it isnt even an option. 

12. #54 lwien, Apr 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2014

So let me get this straight.   One needs to be a vaporizer "purist" to think that the only products that should be discussed in a vaporizer forum are products that actually vaporize? :confused_2:

13. Every pen sucks unless you just looking for a electronic bat.(one hitter)

For herb id suggest the pax. Dont know if its smaller than a mflb but its more portable imo.

I bought a Atmos and I just use the battery for attachments. its sucks 

14. The triple use 3-in-1 is probably the best one. It does all three (dry herb, concentrates, and eliquids if anyone is into that)

and they run less than $45 with a honeycomb filter (anything under $120 for a vape will most probably need a glass screen for dry herbs)

http://kingpenvapes.com/shop/product/ago-g5-3-in-1-vaporizer-pen-kit/

http://kingpenvapes.com/shop/product/honeycomb-glass-screens-7-diffusion-holes/

I also suggest starting out with a vape under $100 like you said because not everyone is comofrtable with how you feel. Some people want to get super ripped and if thats the case its not always for you. However, for those chill mellow feeling vapes are cool.
    Also one thing about vaporizers in general is that the feeling doesnt last long, but overall you are saving money and choosing a safer alternative if it is done the right way.

15. #58 CannabisCurator, Jul 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2014
    Was wondering if anyone could give me a opinion or two. I am looking for a vaporizer with a few necessary specs, I am looking for one that can be used with a water pipe, portable and can be used while charging (not required). Sorry to bug, but I didn't want to clutter the threads with a new post.
    Thanks,
     CC :bongin:

P.S; This will be used for dry herbs and the price cap is 200$

16. Portable, water filtration, and can be used while charging...hmmm. well there's the mflb with power adapter and WPA. Then there's the solo with WPA. Another is the pinnacle pro dlx that comes supplied with hydro tube. The mflb is more stealthy and has a moderate learning curve to produce good clouds, the solo is pretty fool proof (fill the stem set the temp and inhale) and produces good clouds, and the pinnacle is a cross between the two. These are just a few to start you off I know there's more, but this will give you a good start.

I think after some videos and reviews, I am leaning towards the Pinnacle Pro DLX, but only 1 hour of battery? I can see that being annoying.