45 day harvest

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by we8yids, Feb 17, 2013.

1. I lollipoped her 2 weeks into flowering but since then she stopped growing! Also i have no money to buy any at the moment or have any left from previous grows to smoke. i wouldnt normally harvest early, but i dont think the yield will increase massivley and would also like to put my other 2 plants (both taller at 2 1/2 weeks) in seperate pots and give them more room! what do you guys think? ps, sorry for the pic with lines in it!

Attached Files:

2. She looks great!

I wouldn't chop early just because she isnt getting tall..she might be working on the trichomes, and her potency. The lower buds look like they could take up to week 10 or 11 to finish..I'd just be patient...but that's me.

If you absolutely MUST chop her, I'd flush her for 3 or 4 days, then leave her in the dark for 48hrs..and then chop her after week 7.

Do you have a microscope? How are the trichomes looking?

3. trichs are near enough all cloudy. to be fair im not really bothered about the taste or potency. its just so i can have some smoke whilst the other 2 are finishing, without spending 20 pound for 1.2g of stalks and leaves.

4. They stretch the first 2 weeks when the photoperiod changes and then they grow nugs. You need to be patient and just chill the f out. Get a 12 pack or something and stand on ur head. Also they put on up to 30% more weight In the last 2 weeks. Just chill out man and ch3ck the trichs and pull when the PLANT is ready.

5. True words right here. Be patient son. After the plant has stopped stretching it focuses all it's energy to making flowers. Pulling early will just give you fluffy shit buds that won't give you more than a slight buzz.

6. never had problems with height before, on any of my grows, or yield! i always get 5oz or more except my last grow where i got 9oz off 2 plants, but i cant complain about that as i had 2 out of 2 ak7 phenos, cherry and lemon! btw i dont care about the yield with this plant!!

7. If you are not patient enough then why not just take a few smaller nugs for you to smoke on now and let the bigger nugs hang around and do their thing?

8. That's awesome.

It sounds like you've already made up your mind ..if you dont care about taste, potency or yield then you can start harvesting tonight.

9. i took your advice, i got some fosters :), and ill see how shes doing next week. probs will take a nug off now and see what she tastes like 2moro.

10. I usually run out before harvest so in between ill take a few branches off to smoke while I wait for my final product which really isn't until 1-2 months after cutting them down . As the buds need to cure for at least a few weeks if u want that Fantastic aroma and smoke combo :)

11. Still not been harvested :). getting chopped tomorrow though :)

12. Good job . Guessing u took a few nuggets off during this time period to get u though ? :D

13. yeah only 2 little nugs though. going to b really fruity, and got me and my mate real high :)! hardly any amber trichs though, all cloudy except a few a few ambers. i normally harvest at 60% to 40% amber, but i wanna see the difference! My other 2 plants will be ready in 4-5 weeks aswell :).
    also can i re-use soil??

14. No , I always start with new soil because most of the nutrients r already depleted .
    Some strains do not really turn amber that much.

15. cool :). pretty sure the yellow leaves are from too much bio grow!! Pretty sure ill b getting 2l bottle sized colas off the thc bomb and ak7

Attached Files:

16. Looking much more ripe, glad you decided to wait. I recommend trying some LST next round, it's more work, but you will be rewarded with a higher yield due to having more colas at canopy level.

17. Ive been reusing the very same pots of soil for years.

j

18. Indeed...I've used the same batch of soil 3 times now and plants are looking better than ever.

19. #20 beerbrewer, Feb 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2013
    Deleted