Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to grind up weed without a grinder?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by overdosee, Feb 13, 2013.

1. So i have some dank Skywalker OG and these nugs are literally toooooooooooo dense to break up by hand. It's like a rock and when you break it alot of keif gets on your fingers. It's also very hard to rip the weed into smaller pieces like what you would put into a joint.

How can i grind up weed without a grinder?

2. Scissors dude :smoking:

3. Knife and a cutting board, scissors and a shot glass.

4. you can't break it with your hands... it's a plant not solid metal

5. i could but the chunks would be to big to put in a joint and i dont like getting keif all over my fingers

6. Use a razor blade, chop it up fine and then snort it. Gets you a lot higher

7. I can karate chop the shit out of a leaf if you stretch it out for me.

8. I got this problem too, just get a shot glass or somin like that and some scissors, put the weed in the shot glass, nd chop the weed up... Works fine for me hehe :p

9. Fingers, scissors, coffee grinder, knife

10. Mortar and pestle?

11. blender...

12. Get some scissors, hold them horizontal (parallel to the table), hold the dank down with one hand, and snip it up under that hand.
    Pick it apart with your long ass, witch like fingernails.
    Use a coffee grinder.
    Pick out all the stems, then grab a kitchen knife and dice it.
    If you have enough, use a blender.
    Clip the blades on a weed whacker down to an appropriate size, place the bud in a large glass, insert the weed whacker and press the power button.

13. Hammer.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Smoke a little bit, put an album on, and then use scissors to cut it all up as you get lost in to a scissor cutting music trance.

15. Just throw it away, sounds like you got what they call iron kush, no man has ever been strong enough to break it up and smoke it.

16. U can't roll it if u can't grind It properly, break it up into chunks, put them in bowl and smoke

17. How the hell can you not break up weed by hand? In all my years of smoking I have never come across weed that can't be broken up by hand.

18. breaking up weed by hand removes thc crystals in fairness.