Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dabbing everyday?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by kancastank, Feb 12, 2013.

1. LOL !! Yeah and the trippy stix is specifically for dabbing on the go . Why u getting so angry HAHAHAHAHHA . I was simply stating . I smoke quite a bit . Those batteries are useless .

2. [quote name='"teenakush"']

I was simply stating . I smoke quite a bit . Those batteries are useless .[/quote]

What you stated was that your vaporizer was better than mine, thats just a stupid unneeded comment. And how are the batteries useless? God damn i hate trolls

3. Because they don't last nearly long to get me high . LOL . I own one . I've used it . And I enjoy my trippy stix way more .

4. And you're calling me a troll ? You just sent me private msgs trolling me LOLOLOL like a fucken loser . Everyone has their own opinion retard . Why the fuck u so upset im bashing ur mflb for .

5. time to unsubscribe to this thread!

6. Word up son

7. Hey hey let bygones be bygones, back to subject.

Dabbing everyday, you should switch to ice wax solventless. It's hard to make and find, but if you're gona be dabbing everyday, at least make it healthy, as I know quite a few saying they had heart surgery and collapse lungs. Been dabbing shatter, so it has less bho than honeycomb, but even that's a risk.

8. Not necessarily true, you can have honeycomb with as much butane as shatter, and amazing shatter with even less butane than honeycomb. All depends on how much effort and precision was put into the process.
    I think dabbing should not be an every day thing. A couple times a week would be good so your tolerance doesn't get too fucked.

9. I really strive to not fall into just resorting to dabbing to get the feels I want. I know that my tolerance will just skyrocket, to the point that I cant afford it.

I only let myself dab at the end of the day, the right after work sesh, nothing better than just that instant relief after a long day.

Whenever else im smoking I stick to straight flowers, I think I would choose to smoke flowers> dabs If I could only pick one.

10. haha I used to do this when I got into dabbing. Your tolerance will go through the roof if you keep it up. Then you'll basically be forced to take a T-break.

Everything in moderation. Or you could try switching it up. Like smoking different strains or different stuff (grass, kief, oil) just to mix things up. Mixing strains seems to keep you feeling it, but it might be a placebo effect. Anyhow, if you decide to try this, I'd love to hear your experience

11. lol you guys sound like a bunch of crackheads. I came in here hoping to find out what all this dabbing stuff is about and I think I'll just stick with some regular weed. haha

12. Good luck with the plant material and combustion :eek:
    Honestly guys, I dunno what your talking about. Dabbing doesn't increase my tolerance, because I only need one dab to get stoned. It's fast, simple, and effective.

13. Hey guys new to the forumns but Ive had some concerns with wax not in the regard of it affecting my body through inhaling and such but more in regards to my brain. Now just for a little background info. I am a VERY avid dabber. I dab 8-10 times a day easily ( most days ). I dont however dab very large dabs as I am a smoker on a budget kinda ( i have money to spend on weed each month due to my jobs but not so much i can go NUTs like i wish i could on it ). Now with that said however i do know my wax farely well and as of late i dont smoke shitty cheap wax anymore ( got tired of smoking unpurged shit making me cough 10x more then my good wax. not because its wax but because i could taste the butane and could tell that was making me cough ). Now what issues ive been having is kinda hard to explain. I feel like I just have dumbed down over the last few months. even when im not high i can kinda slurr my words and this tends to happen at the same time as my head not necessarily feels groggy or cloudy but it just doesnt seem all right up there. Now i havnt been smoking wax for ALL that long maybe 6-8 months or so around. Now i know this can in some ways be a simple side affect of marijuana but ive been smoking herb for a good 4+ years now and have never noticed anything like this till recent. Now what my plan of action is currently is to cut back my dabbing ( ive already started today and ive made good headway so far ive had only 1 dab since this morning where i decided i would slow down a bit. I also have heard on this forumn about the omega 3 pills would love to hear more on that as well if yall got it or any other related info to help me guys. Much appreciated and sorry for the wall of text but this has been something thats majorly been bothering me lately.

14. #74 AfganiKush, Mar 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2013

Damn, all i can say is stop smoking cheap ass errl. Ive been dabbing exclusively for a year and a half now and have noticed nothing but positives after i stopped combusting flowers. I would honestly find a new source of bho. I have no breathing problems now, compared to a mild breathing problem when i smoke a couple grams of flower a day. I havent hacked up any lung butter in the shower in forever. I can run like Usain Bolt, and think like Einstein :cool: BHO does wonders on my conditions, and is just exponentially better than smoking flower for me. Anything under 50/G is more than likely made from trim/popcorn, real nug errls are usually ~ 70/G+. Anything less than 50/G at a dispensary was prob made from something you wouldnt even think is related to cannabis. I have seen the garbage that goes into those bottom shelf errls, and i would be suprised if the extractors even bother using quality tane when running that crap. I would also question them on their purging methods.

And to those saying that it might be clogging our lungs, arent the lipids and waxes in our errl also present in the flower? So is a pure wax/lipid residue really worse for you than a tar infused with the same things?(resin)

-and trapped tane should be in such minute amounts that its not even comparable to the amt of butane inhaled when refilling a torch, spraying flowers, or even smoking a bowl with a lighter.

15. I dab co2 wax, it's not bad for you. A lil expensive though

16. I love that shit. It's finally starting to make its ways to the clubs up here.

17. I don't smoke low grade wax. Been smoking good shatter from a well known Xtracts company. It's because its still bho -butane. No matter how purged it is, or if made from quality material, its still made from butane. I much rather stick to co2 or solventless ice wax or full melt clear dome.

No matter what quality you are buying, its still butane honey oil

Attached Files:

18. [quote name='"Tzm"']Hey guys new to the forumns but Ive had some concerns with wax not in the regard of it affecting my body through inhaling and such but more in regards to my brain. Now just for a little background info. I am a VERY avid dabber. I dab 8-10 times a day easily ( most days ). I dont however dab very large dabs as I am a smoker on a budget kinda ( i have money to spend on weed each month due to my jobs but not so much i can go NUTs like i wish i could on it ). Now with that said however i do know my wax farely well and as of late i dont smoke shitty cheap wax anymore ( got tired of smoking unpurged shit making me cough 10x more then my good wax. not because its wax but because i could taste the butane and could tell that was making me cough ). Now what issues ive been having is kinda hard to explain. I feel like I just have dumbed down over the last few months. even when im not high i can kinda slurr my words and this tends to happen at the same time as my head not necessarily feels groggy or cloudy but it just doesnt seem all right up there. Now i havnt been smoking wax for ALL that long maybe 6-8 months or so around. Now i know this can in some ways be a simple side affect of marijuana but ive been smoking herb for a good 4+ years now and have never noticed anything like this till recent. Now what my plan of action is currently is to cut back my dabbing ( ive already started today and ive made good headway so far ive had only 1 dab since this morning where i decided i would slow down a bit. I also have heard on this forumn about the omega 3 pills would love to hear more on that as well if yall got it or any other related info to help me guys. Much appreciated and sorry for the wall of text but this has been something thats majorly been bothering me lately.[/quote]

Dabs just knock you the fuck out man, they dumb you down a ton lol. I find it way harder to function in class when im on a dab then when i smoke bud. Definitely cut back on the dabs, or at least do them later on in the day after you get all your shit done

19. Yea I'd stick to smoking buds during the day and dabbing at night- I personally prefer buds to dabs, so it's n too hard for me to steer clear of dabbing alll day everyday

Buds, beaches, and bootys <3