Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dabbing everyday?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by kancastank, Feb 12, 2013.

1. Been dabbing eeerlday . Clogs up your lungs with reclaim for sure, very oily. Best thing to do is dab ice wax. My dispensary sells dabbable kief. Yep, kief that melts to oil. It's 90micron kief that you can dab with. Crazy hoes

2. [quote name='"M3ssenger"']Been dabbing eeerlday . Clogs up your lungs with reclaim for sure, very oily. Best thing to do is dab ice wax. My dispensary sells dabbable kief. Yep, kief that melts to oil. It's 90micron kief that you can dab with. Crazy hoes[/quote]

Ill probably get some when i run out of this wax. My lungs do not feel good, i feel the layer of oil in em i think lol. I just got a new ti nail and butane lighter today so im at least doing something right. Before i used a huge oropane blow torch and small ti nail.. I overheated my nail way too often and used it for 8 months. Just got my tax return so i went for it

3. I forgot how awesome it feels to buy a new toking tool. Been broke for a while now

4. Yep, best feeling purchasing something other than a good deal on cannabis

5. From what I've heard the only bad thing about dabbing is the tolerance thing, that can be fixed though.

DABS ON DABS ON DABS MANG

6. Tolerance is the worst affected area. I'm jealous though lol

7. Same here man

DABSDABSDABSDABSDABSDABS

8. Not just tolerance but a oily coating on your lungs cilia ain't a good thing, ya feel?

9. Bubble Hash is my favorite and i would smoke that everyday mixed with bud if it came around here more often. I'm going to start making me own concentrates soon

10. [quote name='"M3ssenger"']Not just tolerance but a oily coating on your lungs cilia ain't a good thing, ya feel?[/quote]

For real. I read online a while ago some dude felt like he had reclaim on his lungs and didnt believe him, but now im definitely feeling something in there lol.

Human beings are resiliant, and i feel like taking dabs everyday is no where near as bad as smoking a pack of ciggs a day, and if those dudes who do chain smoke live all those years then im not too concerned haha

11. I'd dab ice wax or clear dome full melt kief but I think bho is really oily, especially if it was dissolved in a solvent. Butane contains traces of benzene propane and things that affect our nervous system. They were talking about it on the high times cup dab panel

12. what is the price of a gram of wax?

13. its all geographic dawg, depends on where your at, also depends on what your getting, who your getting it from, how good it is, etc.

But if you want a ball park range any where from 45$-75$. And even those prices are not rock solid, i mean u can barely find hash out here but if you know people you can get wax for 45-50$ but its not always the cleanest, Thats why i like to make my own, its not very cost effective, prices useally end up being 50$-70$ per gram depending on yield.

I recently Invested in a Vaporizer and A bubble machine in my quest to get off solvent based concentrates, Im really digging the Extreme Q 4.0 Vape. With some high quality bud in there, the flavor is un comparable to a solvent based concentrate. Also you can get the flavor on multiple inhales if you vape the correct way.

I gave bubble hash my first attempt today, its all drying right now hopeing to get some good waxy stuff, if not it will still be great to throw in the vape, it smells amazing right now!:D:D

14. hey thanks for the info, thats what i thought about the pricing

15. Your lungs are gonna be pissed if you keep this up.

16. [quote name='"TheCruz831"']Your lungs are gonna be pissed if you keep this up.[/quote]

I know this will be my last gram for a bit for sure

17. #37 PurePowerPlant1, Feb 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2013
    I dont know if you have a vape or not but you should seriously look into gettin an extreme q 4.0 cost 160$ shipped on ebay. Seriously this thing is like changing my life, i have been using it the day i got it (last week) and havent looked back. The first few hits are better tasting than any dab i have ever taken. And i feel like it gives you a more complete high, you dont get hte nasty burnt taste from using a ligher or hot wand, yet you can make a .4g bowl pack last 30+ Hits.

i used to be skeptical about vapes and never really had the money to spend on one, but i have a job now that im older and am more concerned about my prolonged cannabis use, i want to use it the healthiest way possible, and vaping is def the closest next to ingesting it

EDIT: im inhaling on the end of my vape whip the whole time while typing this message, hands free baby!!!

18. I would probably smoke oil more if it wasn't so Damn expensive... Any sort of edible/tincture is rare to come by near me so I have to make my own.

28g/ounce turned into what..maybe 2g of oil that cost ~$400 to make? Id sooner smoke the flowers than make that. I usually make oil with trimmings or a clogged up grinder.

19. Hell ya, i love vapes. I have a magic flight launch box and a easy vape (cheap box plug in vape). I use em every once in a while and always get hella stoned, but i cant get on the level of high dabs get you. I would take a tolerance break but i dont want to, im addicted as fuck lol

20. Wish I liked vapes more, you get maybe 1 good tasting rip then burnt popcorn, no thanks. Dabs > vape, there really is no contest imo.