Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dabbing everyday?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by kancastank, Feb 12, 2013.

1. So since new years, ive been taking like 4 dabs a day on average and barely even smoke buds. I go thru a gram a week. Im starting to get the feeling that dabbing so consistently isnt really a good idea. I do use a propane torch on my to nail which i know is a bad idea but im too cheap to buy a new butane one. So to all of you who dab a lot, do you think its better or worse for you than smoking?

I know its essentially vaporizing, but the idea of inhaling something that was chemically synthesized basically is sketchy. I buy my wax from dispensaries so i feel like they purge it hella well and do their best to get all the shit out, but still it just feels sketch hahaha

2. nah it's pretty much the same
    rapes your tolerance though

3. [quote name='"OneLoveMaryJane"']nah it's pretty much the same
    rapes your tolerance though[/quote]

Absolutely rapes your tolerance lol. Taking a dab is the only thing that gets me high now. Ive been on a three day break and was considering just sticking to herb for a bit, but i just fuckin love dabs and dont wanna give it up lol

4. Holy shit, imagine this much schwag it would take to get you high hahaha. And if you're gonna do this, I'd suggest to start taking fish oil omega-3 pills. Those repair the CB receptors in your brain, the things that absorb the THC, essentially lowering your tolerance.

5. Dude no amount of shwag will get me high lol, last time i smoked shit bud was when i visited family in arkansas. They had some dirt bud lol, gave me a fcking headache is all it did

6. I feel your pain, Arkansas does have some pretty shitty buds. Last week a buddy and I smoked some 'medical', shit was brown and didn't even get me that high. Would love to try some hash, I'd settle for some real, or even close to medical buds.

But to answer your post. I don't see anything wrong with multiple dabs, other than the tolerance raping.

7. I used to dab everyday and am probly gnna switch to solventless wax.ive heard it clogs youre lungs but idk for sure.ive been thinking about this lately as well

8. We kill your tolerance... literally. Try dabbing like 2-3 grams a week. For about 3 months. I would have to smoke like an 8th in one sitting. (Of flower)

9. [quote name='"TokinUp"']I used to dab everyday and am probly gnna switch to solventless wax.ive heard it clogs youre lungs but idk for sure.ive been thinking about this lately as well[/quote]

Ya dude, i feel like ill get reclaim on my lungs hhahaaha plus it makes me cough my balls off almost every hit. I think i need a new nail, mines pretty oxidized. Need my fucking tax return lol

10. #11 TokinUp, Feb 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2013
    [quote name='"kancastank"']

Ya dude, i feel like ill get reclaim on my lungs hhahaaha plus it makes me cough my balls off almost every hit. I think i need a new nail, mines pretty oxidized. Need my fucking tax return lol[/quote]

Get a highly educated.then you only have to replace the cap which is like 2o bucks instead of gettin a whole new nail.i guess were gnna have to wait till research comes out before we see if its really bad for us.i love dabs but im a lil curious as to how bad it actally is.check out ice wax.no heat or vacuum needed and it seems safer since its solventless.

11. Usually hash is way more expensive. It will rape your tolerence and then your pocket. And make sure that T-Breaks are your best friends.

12. Actually I switched to hash to save money. I can buy a gram of wax for $20 and it last me all week, or I can spend $30 on an 1/8th of weed and it last me one sitting with my tolerance.

I started smoking concentrates exclusively about 4 months ago, my tolerance is through the roof lately, I can't more than a slight buzz unless I dab.

13. get on that bubble shit man, thats why people like hash man and matt rize talk up ice wax so much because you can still dab it b ut not have to feel guilty that it was processed with a chemical extraction.

You are smart and your body and mind are telling you that dabbing every single day as your only way of getting high is not going to be good for you in the long run. I dont care if its the cleanest solvent extract you've ever seen tasted smelled, it was still made through a chemical process and is no longer natural or organic.

I still am going to make concentrates and dab them every so often but i am getting a vaporizor in place of my rig so i can still get full flavor from the weed but not have to deal with any burnt ashy taste of burning plant matter

14. [quote name='"PurePowerPlant1"']get on that bubble shit man, thats why people like hash man and matt rize talk up ice wax so much because you can still dab it b ut not have to feel guilty that it was processed with a chemical extraction.

You are smart and your body and mind are telling you that dabbing every single day as your only way of getting high is not going to be good for you in the long run. I dont care if its the cleanest solvent extract you've ever seen tasted smelled, it was still made through a chemical process and is no longer natural or organic.

I still am going to make concentrates and dab them every so often but i am getting a vaporizor in place of my rig so i can still get full flavor from the weed but not have to deal with any burnt ashy taste of burning plant matter[/quote]

Thanks man, i appreciate the advice. I honestly havent even really fucked with hash too much. Ive bought like a gram or 2 of full melt, but that was just for putting on top of bowls. Does it really dab just as well as wax? I know that question sounds stupid, but ive found some shit not to dab as well as ear wax. Like i dont really like dabbing hash oil, i feel like it just doesnt ignite as well

And i know theres different methods of making it like dry ice, but whats the typical way people make it? I should just look this up, ifeel like one of those idiots with two posts asking dumbass questions haha

15. [quote name='"Berry"']

Actually I switched to hash to save money. I can buy a gram of wax for $20 and it last me all week, or I can spend $30 on an 1/8th of weed and it last me one sitting with my tolerance.

I started smoking concentrates exclusively about 4 months ago, my tolerance is through the roof lately, I can't more than a slight buzz unless I dab.[/quote]

Ya man, dabs have saved me hella money. Its 30-40 a gram at the dispensary and that lasts me a good week. Plus i might smoke like 2-3 grams of bud which is nothing compared to how much i used to smoke.

I was putting down an ounce a week back in the fall. I had to stop that shit tho because i went broke hahahha. Ive been outta a job for a month so im trying to ration my supplies while staying high all day everyday. Its a difficult task

16. Anybody else originally use a propane torch and switch to a butane? How was the difference?

17. haha i have also done this and i honestly notice more control with the vector nitro style hand butane torch, it feels good in the hand isnt to bulky, easy to refil i like it way better, propane heats up very fast if you dont have a control valve

18. Dabs are the best, if you really wanna get baked.

All you need is like 2-3 dabs, if you smoke.

I dab all the time, so it takes me more than a couple,.

19. [quote name='"kancastank"']

Thanks man, i appreciate the advice. I honestly havent even really fucked with hash too much. Ive bought like a gram or 2 of full melt, but that was just for putting on top of bowls. Does it really dab just as well as wax? I know that question sounds stupid, but ive found some shit not to dab as well as ear wax. Like i dont really like dabbing hash oil, i feel like it just doesnt ignite as well

And i know theres different methods of making it like dry ice, but whats the typical way people make it? I should just look this up, ifeel like one of those idiots with two posts asking dumbass questions haha[/quote]

look up matt rize on youtube.he has dab vids and shows you how to make it