New Defi Circ Bubbler! Milk vids and pics

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by WeedHound47, Feb 12, 2013.

1. Thank you to Sweendog who helped make this purchase a sure thing. Such a sweet bubbler. Don't have a video showing its true potential yet seeing as I need a disc diffused slide. It came with an ice pinch, it bubbles fine with it but not stacking like it should. Plus I hate having to break weed up by hand for the ice pinch, doesn't burn as even/thorough (not sure if that is the correct word) as grinded weed does. This thing is a beast though.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fy8oK8F45iQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UKhfGImyP4[/ame]

2. sweet snag man, thanks for the support :)

3. I had no idea you were on here! Awesome work you do. Definitely will be looking out for more. Do you recommend any specific slide to help the grids function more? Disc diffused or 4 hole or anything?

4. nice bubbler....and the word u had wrong was grinded...it should be ground

5. I was more so referring to the even/thorough but thanks because that looked normal to me (definitely due to how stoned I am ha)

6. Sweet we have the same label too. Nice pick up man, glad I could help.

7. i do 3 and 4 holes. i like the construction of them most. you could probably get a slide thats a little shorter also :)

8. Thanks I will definitely look into those. And yeah, both are uber close to my face so it gets a bit toasty from time to time.

9. i would try a 4 hole plus a lil bit more water

10. Two piece bubblers scare me. I feel like its something else for me to break lol.

11. Oh and I'd suggest a b Wilson disc diffused or a möbius 5 hole if you like bigger bowls like myself. The b Wilson will surprise you when you fill it up though lol very conservative bowl.

12. Yeah I have noticed B.Wilson's are small snap bowls but I think I wouldn't mind that. Top choice as of now is the clear B.Wilson just to match my bubbler. Really don't want to pay shipping though so I hope my lhs has something good soon.
    Haha yeah I understand that, my buddy had that fear till I bought it and threw a keck clip on. Works like a charm and makes it easy to clean. Definitely worry some at first having a two piece bubbler.
    Thanks Canadian! I will keep on searching for one at my lhs.

13. My b Wilson is big enough for me to not be able to clear it if I pack it full lol. And if you don't try to kill the bowl every time it can normally last like 4-6 hits