Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grandaddy Purp

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by readysetgrow, Feb 10, 2013.

1. Oh okay! Tell me what actually matters so I can focus on it, instead of life and death!

2. Well I obviously it's fuckin bologna sandwiches lol no but for reals it's peace and unity and love man

3. Are you really going to argue in here? This is elementary crap and anyone over the age of 18 wouldn't bother with this on the internet. I think you should probably evaluate your priorities, move out of your parent's home, and google search a solution to get your balls to drop. Anything else you'd like to say, I have an inbox. Anyone else in this thread, post more pictures!

4. I like him cause his name has pie in it :smoking:

5. Pie wanna get a fuckin bologna sandwich and a couple 25 bong rips wit meh some time hit me up

6. I would probably make a club sandwich with waffle fries personally. If you're ever in Western Washington, you're welcome to swing by. Bong rips on me.

7. My gfs sister lives near the space needle thingy and I fucking love waffle fries I actually don't like bologna sandwiches I'm more of a fruit snacks kinda guy

8. Bump for edit :)

9. OP got shorted. None the less enjoy! :smoking:

Edit: *looks like it would make you sink in the couch

10. Eh don't see any crystals. Lots of sugarless trim and stems. Its ok I guess. take a look at what Oregon has to offer.

This is Mango from Tree House Collective

ForumRunner_20130210_224458.png

11. yeah i actually did ask to see it sorry about the confusion

12. i just got some GDP and its danker than yours :p

13. Aww Mr. Grumpy Pants is upset :(

^^^ lol

14. Damn that bud looks so good.

15. I want it.

16. Looks tasty!!. Make a thread though

17. No thanks. Happy right here

18. how much did a HP of that run you ?

19. See told u he asked to see it bam and its still smoking strong

20. Then dont post your mids in this dankk thread.