Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grandaddy Purp

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by readysetgrow, Feb 10, 2013.

1. #1 readysetgrow, Feb 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2013
    Just picked up an HP. Holy shitballs it's amazing :D

Edit: stop arguing and start oggling ;)

image-3382525974.jpg

Not as good as the zip of LAC I just picked up.

2. wow man cool!

3. So are you going to put up some pictures? Lol.

4. I got an ounce of some og kush x grandaddy purp :smoking:

5. Any pics? I'd like to see it!

6. Idk how to post pics from my IPad

7. take a pic and then go to make a post on here and there is a little button and click post photo and then click from photos

8. It says to type in the URL of the pic

9. I'll put one up when I get home. Fluffy as hell :)

10. I've got some of that right now. It is some good shit man.

11. Subbed

Fluffy isn't a good sign of GDP...

12. Mines actually pretty dense in most bugs there's no purp in it though but I've been told it Also depend on how u grow it idk if that's tru but I'm sure there are a lot of quriks for purp but it shut does hit nice [Gallery] I might have got it="og kush x GDP" | image13.ext|

13. Yeah mine's dense as fuck too.

14. Go make your own thread Herbhead, this one isn't for you to post about your bud...

15. Sorry didn't know I was imposing I didn't even think they posted anyways people did ask to see my stash I was just trying to oblige them

16. Nobody asked to see your weed. Did you not stop to think that the person was talking to OP, and not you? If you want to make a thread about your weed, make your own thread. Don't just reply on somebody else's, that's called jacking their thread. It's frowned upon on forums usually

17. Yea 370z420 did dude read again but my bad just calm down no reason to get pity about shit man one love remember

18. So is being rude and obnoxious. He probably didn't intend to offend or cross any lines. It is, afterall, just an internet thread anyway. Maybe you should realize that this isn't life or death and focus on things that actually matter? We're all here to appreciate cannabis. I don't see the problem.

19. Yea man one love sorry I didn't mean pity I ment uppity