Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Arkansas Dank Thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by guitardedhero, Feb 10, 2013.

man i know exactly what you're talking about but unfortunately i missed out... went to my dudes house and he only had a little bit left from the week before of that blue cheese and its some of the strongest ive smoked in a while. almost fuckin got lost on my way back from his house. i wish i coulda got some though he had just enough to let me smoke a little.

2. Yeah, that sounds about right. It has been a hell of a summer for Little Rock, as some legit strains have come around with more regularity. Just within the past couple months I've come across Purple Haze, Agent Orange, AK-47, and others I can't remember. None as potent as the Blue Cheese though.

3. Well my best friend officially had to stop smoking to get a job so now I don't have anyone to share this amazing plant with.

I miss Colorado.

4. Goddamn blades.  I've been living here in Eureka Springs, AR since early July and I haven't found any shit at all.  Those are some amazingly beautiful buds in this thread.  I miss my old NJ guy.

5. It's sad this thread had to die. And sadly Arkansas's marijuana policy failed to get enough signatures to get onto this years ballot. Us Arkansents need to come closer together and be prepared for next year!!!

Smoking on Super Silver Haze and Sour Diesel!

6. 300 a zip? Forgive my ignorance but is ak a med state? God I'm so high I kept thinking Alaska! Lol