Best portable vaporizer?? In Feb. 2013

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by 13 degrees, Feb 8, 2013.

1. My micro g pen is awesome. Smoked in front of a group of stoners and nobody noticed haha. It takes a minute to heat up but it's an awesome size and so simple to use

2. Pax sucks. 250 is an outrage. It should be $100 for how it performs. Cant wait for the ascent to come out and just completely obliterate the Pax in performance.

3. The ascent is a fat bastard.

4. And the Pax is a skinny bitch who can't hold her liquor :confused_2:

5. Its the size of an iPhone.

iPhone vs a Juke.

Which phone would you pick?

6. Ha nice lol

7. No its way thicker than an iphone!

8. #68 lwien, Feb 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2013
    Thicker, but way thicker? Even twice as thick is still thin for a vape, eh?

[​IMG]

9. I was just about to post this lol. Do you understand how small and perfectly an iphone fits in ones pocket? This thing is PERFECT size.

10. The vapor DOES flow out of the pax. Sorry but you must not understand physics. The pax isn't some airtight thing, you freaking inhale from it. If its heating and you aren't inhaling, IT IS WASTED VAPOR. Sorry but it doesn't get clearer then that, not sure what's hard to understand.

I also understand cleaning, I like to clean too. But you misunderstand that its still a drawback, undeniably so. There's lots of vaporizers that *don't get dirty*. A vaporizer that not only gets dirty very quickly, but also fails to function while dirty - is not well designed.

I'm glad your pax work, but a single person's experience doesn't speak for everyone. Pax has the highest failure rate of most portables out there.

11. You have mentioned that before. Just curious, all things being subjective, what would be your pick for top 2 portable vapes?

- Bill

12. Inhalator and Solo (as of now). The Ascent looks promising. The Cera, other than the switch issue, looks promising as well.

13. Yeah, I been thinking of adding an Inhalator XP to the stable. It's just hard to spend the money when I have 2 functioning portables already.

14. Since you have a wide sense of knowledge of portable vaporizers, how would you rate the solo and inhalator in terms of stealth.

15. Anyone ever try the vapor blunt?

16. Thinking about trying the Puffitup. It looks pretty legit

17. Inhalator is more stealthy than the Solo. Neither is as small as the MFLB or PAX. Picking a vape is all a matter of compromise.

18. #78 lwien, Feb 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2013
  19. So can we just all agree that the Pax is only popular because it looks like Apple made it...

20. Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. People dog the DBV that, in my opinion, is a really good efficient vape for the price. :confused_2: