is it possible for the United States to get invaded?

Discussion in 'General' started by Jeffersong808, Feb 7, 2013.

1. How so? We would absolutely destroy Canada in like the first 20 minutes of the war lol...

2. i just lol'd :D

3. I mean, like everyone said, you COULD invade America but quite frankly, just as America had noticed in WWII, there's much more effective ways of getting shit done then just sending hardline after hardline into the unknown.

So, invaded by people, no..Invaded by nuclear weapons, yes..And you can be damn sure they'll be fired back too and once that happens a chain reaction of everybody fucking everybody will ensue, i imagine.

4. They could pull a Russia on us and abandon and destroy towns before our solders get there

5. Hopefully nobody will ever use a nuke for a long time and any county that does will lose all support from the international community

6. Yall complaining about that blizzard in Mass. don't know what the fuck you're talking about, our winter is pretty much over but december in Canada is absolutely cold as fuck, i know a guy who died in 7 minutes once from not being covered up outside.

7. Yeah we have it easy except maybe the Midwest it gets pretty fucking cold there I'm in Portland so for me 30 degrees is cold as hell

8. the moose.

9. Its already happened

10. Is this the moose you're speaking of? I've seen him too... He watches me sleep.:eek:

[​IMG]

11. sshhhhhhh.....

the walls have eyes, and the doors ears.

12. I read your post out loud and my house creaked right after I finished the last word...:eek:

13. #113 EyesSeeingAll, Feb 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2013
    I:eek:

14. Im just glad my house is safe from invaders ;) but ill die defending if i have to

15. " I dont think gun control will help stop violence, BUT It cant hurt" joe biden last week.
    He just ffed over his boss. Im tickled pink. The bill of rights may never be changed and the first ten ammendments is what it is.
    Sure you can add ammendments but hands off them first ten.

16. It happend in Hawaii.

17. China's not the one you gotta worry about, Australians are going to rule this world!

18. I would enjoy this indeed

19. yes. it is already happening now