is it possible for the United States to get invaded?

Discussion in 'General' started by Jeffersong808, Feb 7, 2013.

1. By another country?

2. No, it isn't.

3. Anything's possible. Is it probable? Not really, but refer to the first thing I said. :p

4. everyday by mexico, they just need to get there soldiers together

5. No a land invasion will fail horribly unless a force came in through mexico or canada.

6. From Asians. They're gonna rule the world this gen. Nuff said

7. Not at all impossible in fact highly likely sooner or later because everyone hates Americans and want America's land and freedom but mislead soldiers and people and rebelling are some sing of war and that's America and everywhere else not to mention the war we are in now

8. They wouldnt last very long

9. But America would fuck them up when they do lol

10. America has the second largest ACTIVE military in the world, key word is ACTIVE.

Ohhh and dont forget that there are hundreds of millions of guns circulating in America, enough so that EVERY person can have a gun.

So yeah no. If America was invaded by ground forces it would be the most brutal, bloody, enduring war in human history.

11. Yes, and they'll go through Hawaii first, and bulldoze your house.

12. I think it was a General, Japenese WWII

" You cannot invade mainland America, there will be a gun behind every blade of grass. "

I agree with that and I think it would be damn hard to invade us. IT IS POSSIBLE but the risk is not worth the reward for most countries, it would cost too many lives on both sides.

13. I dont think the OP literally meant can it happen, but rather would it be successful. The geography snd our advanced military make it improbable, but anything CAN happen

14. Lol the last people to invade were the English and they learned it the hard way :(

It is trippy how all countries were fighting each other back then, now were chillin together LOL

15. This! Couldnt remember the quote. A land invasion of japan would be equally tough which is why we nuked them :)

16. we would never expect Canada....

17. Not exactly how the world is man

18. Only through divine intervention.

19. Compared to back then the world is far more peaceful IMO.. therr havent been any major super powers fighting each other for some time

20. Difference between WW1 AND WW2 is 25 years.
    Difference between WW2 and Cold war is 2 years
    Its been 21 years since Cold War... somethings gonna happen