What strains are you growing in 2013???

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by outdoorgrower1, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Why not roll feminized seeds I know they can go hermie but then u get the bigger yield better control and u know the genetics, just me I wanted clones I just couldn't find any

2. Will taking a clone directly outside shock it to much and stunt/kill it? I don't have a indoor system to train it with I'd be afraid I'd kill it.

3. #143 Old School Smoker, Jul 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2013
  4. GSC
    IMG_9294.jpg

Strawberry Cough
    IMG_8769.jpg

GSC
    IMG_8112.jpg

Lemon Kush Og SFV Og Kush in the back 
    IMG_5069.jpg

I took em out to late thats why they are all small.
    they are all flowering now.
    not very promising weight but its all good.

5. growing power plant, blue dream, hindu grandaddy kush and northern lights

6. Purple shipwreck, garlic, headband, big bud (hate this strain), fire, fat man, private reserve, and NYC diesel

7. Easy Ryder auto outdoor in the UK
    Doing a video journal on YouTube
    YouTube channel: ukgreengrower
    Sent from my HTC Desire C

Nice one bro i'm a fellow UKer to :metal:

I've got 28plants out atm. varying from Purple Marocs to KC Mango, Autos & Bagseeds & a Sweet Tia

9. 28 wow, where do you put them all lol?

Sent from my HTC Desire C

10. Just to update what I said I do agree currently I check nearly every day like a hawk to see if there female which is a pain in itself considering the cost of nutes and the effort to water something that may not last into harvest next year I plan on going with feminized seed but still seed my cookies plant is healthy and bushy and depending on yield I may get another clone of that (if I can't find seeds of it) but with a 5' purple og baby from seed there's no beating it it blows clones out the water easily

”Hard work, dedication”-Floyd Mayweather Jr.

11. Weird that your cookies is growing vertically I pumped mine with 8 gallons of super nitro guano water every three days for the last two months and it just bushed out its around 2 1/2' ill take pix in a second

12. I really wanted to grow headband its one of my favorite strains by far and what's the problem with big bud I was very interested cause of its high yield?

13. My cookies from clone

1374630823052.jpg

14. Yeah I like headband a lot too, I don't like the big loose colas of big bud, and the quality isn't great

15. Can you elaborate cause a commercial yield is what I'm looking for

16. 10 bc seed king "the purps" 10 bc seed king "sour diesel" and fifty clones from each strain... Had a late start and really dry weather but should still come out on top with the numbers I have

Sent from my LT30at using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. #157 personalSmoke, Aug 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2013
    Critical sensi star- delicious seeds
    White deisel-addittude seedz
    Sinmint -sincity seeds
    Tahoe kush -cali connection
    GrapeGum- ripper seeds

Oops this is a outdoor threat, damn im baked. Haha sorry...

18. If I get my setup just right I'm running 3 HSO blue dream and I'm leaning toward BBS cheesus or another type of cheese strain under 600w or possibly LED.

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.

19. This year i put out a skunk #1, a blueberry headband, a og kush,a bubba kush,and a sour d !! hoping for a nice variety !!!

20. Attached Files: