5-Year-Old Gives Oral Sex In Preschool Sex Scandal

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Cloud10_2003, Feb 5, 2013.

1. #41 xpixiex, Feb 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2013
    It's not like that deceased individual is saying, "No, STOP RAPING ME!!" Maybe legally it's rape, but my personal opinion is that it's just sweet, sweet lovin'.

It's not really much different from sexing a watermelon or a fleshlight, is it?

And does it really make a person feel powerful? Maybe they were just horny and wanted to get off... on a dead guy/babe. Which is weird as fuck, but there are some pretty weird fetishes out there.

EDIT:

Maybe I can start up a company that pays people like $2000 in cash now if they sign some documents that say we can use their dead bodies for sex. Then, basically I'd pimp their dead bodies for a lot of $$.

I'M GOING TO BE A MILLIONAIRE!!

2. #42 Cruizer, Feb 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2013
    Sorry I think my phone auto-corrected, that was definitely meant to be necrophiliac :p

As for the rest, I don't really give a shit if someone rapes my body and cuts it up after I'm dead. Go nuts for all I care. Toss a piece of me to each of a group of necrophiliacs for a gang bang. Just make sure I'm dead.

Who cares if a necrophiliac might go on to rape living people to feel powerful? That's the exact same argument people use against smoking cannabis.
    "Well if we make it legal then people will start driving, kids will do it".

Extending causality across crimes (driving while inebriated and underage drug usage) isn't very logical.

3. Then gay sex will happen..... i went to a all boys high school and I saw heaps of gayness, particularly in my last year of school...... But however some of the gays were put into check by other boys ..... Its a mixture of gays and bogans, and I'm in more the bogan side (but i don't beat people or whatever).

4. If I were in an all male school I'd probably go bisexual. Not gay, but bi. Or just temporarily gay.

Happens all the time in prison, and school is basically prison. Just because people are locked up doesn't mean they don't need sex.

5. Funny as fuck

6. Would you be willing to sell your deceased body to me for *aherm* science?;)

EDIT:
    BTW, it's getting pretty strange up in this thread. And I like it.:ey:

7. Will you pay me now, or after I'm dead?

Obviously I'd like my body to be useful after I die. Whether that be through donating organs to needy people or letting a necrophiliac get their rocks off, who cares? I'm fucking dead.

8. I don't know about you but I still will have standards after I'm dead and wouldn't want some creep fucking my dead body! Also I heard that if you're a donor doctors will work less to save you if you're in a bleak situation.

9. If you'll pay me now, I will donate my dead body to you to do ANYTHING you want. As David Cross said in "The Pride is Back" I won't be able to care because I can't. Fuck me in the butt hole, ear hole, eye hole, make a new hole and fuck me there!"

Once your consciousness has left your body, then your body is nothing but dead meat and has no awareness. Do anything you want with it.

But give me that money now and I'll gladly donate my body to you.

10. Incorrect, you'll be dead so incapable of thought, so incapable of having standards.

11. Whats more entertaining.. the op's story, or the fact that this thread has gone full blown necrophiliac.

12. Yeah I kinda derailed the thread a bit.

13. That's pretty fucked up what a sick puppy

14. [quote name='"BlowTreeAllDay"']No pics of the chick? lol[/quote]

Lolololol

15. [quote name='"Johnny Derp"']

what a big stwong man you are, slut-shaming a little girl who has clearly been sexually abused and robbed of her innocence.[/quote]

I really thought from your avatar and name you'd be the kind of guy who appreciates humor

16. Thats actually an awesome idea haha if it were legal, I would definetely do that, its just free fucking money basically to sign a document, I dont care what happens to my body whenever im dead, Ill be dead so it wont matter

17. #57 A Rational Psychopath, Feb 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2013
    The fuck!!? That dad was crying, is it really that big of a deal. It's not like she raped the kid, I'll bet he enjoyed it.

18. Damn, I guess i'd be a horrible dad. If that was my son Id be like way to go. Now if that was my girll........

19. people who are against rape.

20. what disgusting ignorance. are you fucking kidding me? HE. WAS. 4.

people like you are the reason there is so much shame and stigma around sexual abuse. how fucking dare you. :rolleyes: