Beyonce a glorified trashy whore

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Degrassmann, Feb 5, 2013.

1. Actually, yes it does matter to me, I find it sad that it doesn't matter to you. I wouldn't want to pay money to go to a show to watch someone lip sing. I saw Queen live and I know he wasn't lip singing then but yes I am disappointed to see that.
    I remember reading an interview somewhere that stated they had to lip sing, it was in the contract due to it being broadcast on TV(if I remember correctly he said there were several shows where he had to), explains why he didn't try to hide it. I can't find it so I don't expect you to accept it if I can't show it. I'll keep looking for it and I'll post it if I find it.
    Bottom line is you'd be hard pressed to find a top 10 list of all time female vocalists with Beyonce's name in it.

2. Me too. All I see is a bunch of nuisance pointless arguments, it's like people never heard of the invention called the remote. Sigh.

3. [​IMG]

crab people, crab people.

4. She seriously looks like a man..

5. she can't catch a break! although those memes made me laugh hardcore. and the crab people thing was the funniest thing i've seen in a while on here lol..

but shit.. one side, trashy whore.. on the other side, manly.

i thought it was a cool ass performance.. not really into the super bowl or beyonce.. but, thought she did a bad ass job.

6. stop hating things for the sake of hating things and see the halftime show for what it is..... visually over the top big production with a pop start singing usually

7. That was even a fuckin human being on stage, that was a goddamn robot

Attached Files:

8. wasn't

9. Beyonce is an intorvert.

10. not defending her or anything, but wouldn't "trashy whore", be an oxymoron?

11. Um... you think that was slutty? Why don't you hit up a strip club or two then tell me what slutty is. Haha just kidding.

I don't mean to play the 'race card' just on YouTube all the bigots come out when someone of color is doing well so I just made an assumption I was wrong in that.

I still like beyonce and her performance though... :cool:

12. Are trashy and whore mutually exclusive? I don't think so lol

13. beyonce should never wear anything. soccer moms should stfu at all times.

youre watching a show where half the people on the field are essentially just trying to seriously injure another person to the point of brain injury and then you cry because of a little ass? sounds like theres a bunch of asses in this thread.

/thread