Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

dixiebotanicals cbd hemp oil

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by green711, Feb 1, 2013.

1. I just received my order after 2 days, i ordered the 100mg cbd tincture. I just tried it for the first time and wow it really does seem to work. I took around 15 drops on the tongue then swallowed it as directed. I am now feeling very calm and clear minded and anxiety free. I am very suprised because i read some people saying they felt no effects, but i certainly feel it..! I'll report back some more later.

2. is the tincture glycerin based or alcohol?

3. Yes glycerin i believe

4. Just came across this! You can get CBD from flax! :eek:

Getting the Flax Straight about Cannabidiol (news – 2012)
    [FONT=&quot]Getting the Flax Straight about Cannabidiol - Philadelphia medical marijuana | Examiner.com[/FONT]

Cannabinoid-like anti-inflammatory compounds from flax fiber. (abst – 2012)
    [FONT=&quot]Cannabinoid-like anti-inflammatory compou... [Cell Mol Biol Lett. 2012] - PubMed - NCBI[/FONT]

Flax seed is also a great source of Omega 3 which you need to maintain a healthy endocannabinoid system!

Granny :wave:

5. #5 Asthmatic, Feb 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2013
    Well that was enough to get me up out of my comfy chair to eat an extra TSP full of milled flax seed. Now we need to know what the therapeutic dose should be. Maybe I'll make my next asthma medicine with flax seed oil instead of hemp seed oil, I stock both in the house.

http://www.formatex.info/microbiology3/book/1216-1224.pdf

6. I put ground flax seed in my morning oatmeal most mornings. :D

7. That's great to know funny i just bought some hemp protein the other day maybe i'll look for flax next.

I just took another dose of the CBD oil, this stuff really does work for sure i can feel it. Within a few minutes i feel very relaxed and calm. The only thing i really don't like is the taste, yuck! But i am sure the benefits from the CBD are worth it, lol. I just mixed it in with some orange juice so i wouldn't taste it as much, and drank it.

Anyhow i will continue to take it until it's finished i suppose. Maybe continued use will be a big benefit.

8. I've forgotten what are you treating again?

9. I had my health destroyed from 6 months of a chemo drug, back when i was very ignorant. Now Thankfully the effects are almost all gone thanks to cannabis. Now i am just doing all i can to get back to top condition, and hopefully can make some more oil soon.

10. :) That clears up a lot for me. Thanks!

11. Can anyone let me know if this oil from dixie botanicals is the same as the rick simpson hemp oil? My father has inoperable lung cancer and I am desperately looking for this for him. Any information from someone would be SOOOO appreciated. Thanks.

12. It is not. Have your father use a vaporizer. Very effective in lung treatments

13. Hi all
    Need advice, if anyone can give me some please inbox me on canceradvice@hotmail.com or comment below. Im from australia and I've been giving my dad RSO oil made for him as instructed in the video www.phoenixtears.ca for his stage IV Malignant non small cell carc, on the left lung. He has been on the oil, 1g a day for over 3 months now, a total of more then 60g as recommended. He is only on the oil and strict diets (no meat, no alcohol, B17, no sugar etc). We have not taken up oncologists push for radio or chemotherapy. We just did a CT scan after 4 months, and the report says it has progressed, apparently not to other areas but the left lung has completly lost function. We were convinced he was getting better as his cough has gone and he hasn't coughed up any phlegm, or blood in over a month. He looks and feels better, walks 5-10 kms a day. He isnt reliant on any other medication for blood pressure, headaches - which he used to frequently take. The only obvious symptom is he has lost his voice (sounds like he is whispering) Apart from that...4/5 months after the stage IV diagnosis he has no apparent symptoms of lung cancer..or at least we thought. Today we got CT scan results which are showing negative progress and a collapsed, non functioning left lung. How can that be? And what do we do now? They are saying its getting worse. Should we be getting another type of scan, a second opinion maybe? Has anyone been (or know of someone who has been) through this. Please email me - canceradvice@hotmail.com.
    Thanks.
    D

14. I got my hands on the article Granny mentioned, and the researchers mention an interesting phenemenon:
    This doesn't sound like normal CBD to me. As far as I know, CBD is soluable in oil and is lipophilic. How could regular CBD exist in the seed and seedcake but not become dissolved in the oil? Another anomalous finding is their CDB like compound was acting on the CB2 receptor, this is not supported by any other research that I know of. It is my understanding that CBD effects vanilloid receptors, and a coule of other G protein recptors, but is merely an entourage cannabinoid when it comes to CB-1 and CB-2.
    I think these two anomalies place the qualification that they have isolated true CBD from flax into question. Most likely, they have a phyto-cannabinoid as evidenced by their spectroscopy and chromatography, but it has physical and physiological properties which preclude it from being CBD. It will require study of the molecular structure of the isolated compound to verify which cannabinoid they have managed to discover in flax.

Herbal Relief

Attached Files:

15. @[member="green711"]
    hey, where did you buy cbd oil from, in australia , i can only find sites in usa, delivery time and costs high.
    cheers