Losing Your Virginity

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Raheem10, Jan 31, 2013.

1. I think I was 16 or 17, can't remember but it was this chick I had met off of Myspace lol. When we met she turned out to be pretty fatter than I had anticipated. She had a cute face and big tits but I was still mad that the bitch deceived me with the oldest trick in the book man she hit me with those Myspace angles. Not showing anything but the chest and up man she got me but I said fuck it and pursued it anyways.

I would always turn down sex because I never had a condom on me even though she would always tell me that she had plan b and all of that. We would always make out, dry hump, and she would give me head afterwards.

One day she came over my house and I actually had a condom this time =) But uh, yeah that's it. It wasn't anything special.

2. Seeing as how the title of the thread is "Losing Your Virginity" and not " Losing Your V-card", that's a pretty damn big stretch lol.

3. I fucked a pregnant chick. I'll update later.

Omega369 :wave:

4. My d-boys neice was addicted to an unmentionable that rhymed with jack. She said she would dome me up for 5 then she.got horny and i fucked her wrapped up in a walmart bag.

5. o.o umm...

6. [quote name='"HighAsBirdPussy"']My d-boys neice was addicted to an unmentionable that rhymed with jack. She said she would dome me up for 5 then she.got horny and i fucked her wrapped up in a walmart bag.[/quote]

The Fuck did I just read?

7. Right???

8. This thread is full of "what the fuck?"

9. [quote name='"Omega369"']I fucked a pregnant chick. I'll update later.

Omega369 :wave:[/quote]

You have some pretty fucking wild stories my dude

10. Well dont mean to sound too classy but mine was in a spa carpark when I was 14.. god I was smart. Later on got caught and a picture of me getting a blowjob was sent to my school, not a good time for me ;) at least taught me about not being a retard with public shit

11. same day i started smoking

12. 15. Got drunk and high with my hoe. Was weird but I came harder then a mufucka

13. You lost your virginity to your dad?