Losing Your Virginity

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Raheem10, Jan 31, 2013.

1. Anyone got interesting stories about losing the V-Card.

Please keep the convo mature and controlled.

2. The first time I had sex, my girlfriend-at-the-time rolled over afterwards and looked all pissy. When I asked what was wrong she said "There's no way in hell you were a virgin." Best moment of my life

3. This thread already exists in the sex forum.

4. Not much to say. I didn't last very long the first time around, got too excited. Fortunately she understood and gave me a 2nd chance. I say I lost my virginity the next day though, I was much calmer and determined to please dat booty. LOL this is the first time I talk about this shit. It's been years!!

5. one time I was on a trip with my dad and we were having car troubles so we stopped by some cheap motel to spend the day at until the car was fixed. well we laid on the bed and watched some tv till I eventually fell asleep.

i woke up hours later feeling like I got run over by a train. i got out of bed to go to the vending machine across the hall and buy some crackers or something. I reached into my pocket for my wallet and opened it up, when it hit me:i realized that just a few hours earlier i made a huge mistake that I would remember for the rest of my life.

I lost my visa debit card and had to call the bank and cancel it. there was a new one waiting for me in the mail when I got home.

6. Confused.

You laid on the bed and watched TV with your dad until you fell asleep, then woke up feeling like you'd been 'run over by a train.'

Virginity... father... o_o wut

7. [quote name='"zeventeen"']one time I was on a trip with my dad and we were having car troubles so we stopped by some cheap motel to spend the day at until the car was fixed. well we laid on the bed and watched some tv till I eventually fell asleep.

i woke up hours later feeling like I got run over by a train. i got out of bed to go to the vending machine across the hall and buy some crackers or something. I reached into my pocket for my wallet and opened it up, when it hit me:i realized that just a few hours earlier i made a huge mistake that I would remember for the rest of my life.

I lost my visa debit card and had to call the bank and cancel it. there was a new one waiting for me in the mail when I got home.[/quote]

Wow dude that makes my first time seem so tame!

8. You just blew my fucking mind.

9. lmao what. the. fuck. just happened?

10. am I the only person who calls my Visa card a v card???

11. You actually lost your V-card... (Visa)
    omfg lol.

12. Really matters if i'm trying to keep the pace of my conversation hasty.

13. I thought I was just too high to understand, so I came back to read it again. This thread is still confusing as hell.

14. he lost his visa card, it was probably his dad.

visa = v card

he lost his v-card to... ugh U GET IT RIGHT?

15. I was 13 this girl had a huge bush thicker than a jungle a big black bush on a blond skinny hot white girl. I fingered her for a while she asked if I wanted to have sex I said yes, so I put it in she started freaking out and said she didn't wanna keep going I said you sure she said no not anymore I just sat there confused as she ran over to my friends and looked down and just jacked off than walked over to everyone else and they kept asking what happened I just left.

Next day my friend came over at 9 in the morning telling me I raped the girl I said no wtf are you talking about, I didn't realize what i had gotten myself into by agreeing to have sex with her. She told everyone she knew I got her pregnant the next day and a couple people I raped her I had to explain for months to people, her dad even chased after me and her brother came to my house and sat on my porch with a switch blade and asked my mom where I was, I was at a friends luckily.

This girl ended up becoming a complete slut and turned out she was molested by her dad all her life but it turned her into a crazy bitch. She got sent to a group home and eventually got kicked out cause she was addicted to unmentionables and kept fighting or something I don't remember. She basically used a bunch of guys and would create crazy lies about every guy she was with. I will never have sex with a girl that crazy again.

16. #19 CrowClaw, Feb 1, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2013
    Damn! He was on your porch with a switch blade:eek: Mofo would have caught a baseball bat to the side of the head if my mom had answered the door.

My first time was akward. I thought i would have been happy as hell to get the v-monkey off my back but i just felt really strange,not bad but strange like i wasnt myself.

17. The guy was weird he came to my house acting like he wanted to hang out but she looked out the window later, and he had the switch blade she didn't find out why he was there till a couple days later when my sister's friend told her I had sex with his sister. She was weirded out but knew he collected knives he use to come over and show me all the things he'd collected.