Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can u use canna coconut oil as a substitution for any recipe?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by MrxNiceGuy, Jan 30, 2013.

1. So far its worked well with every thing except milkshakes lol :rolleyes:

I cannot believe i didnt think about this

the milk shake was so cold it turned the warm coconut oil back into a soild form so disgusting lol

2. In my opinion you can sub coconut oil in any recipe calling for vegetable oil. That's how I make my brownies, recipe calls for 2/3 cup veggy oil and I substitute canna-coconut oil.

3. Coconut oil is a solid at 76F, so added to anything colder than that it will solidify. But for cooking, it can be substituted for any other lipid ( fat or oil). Some stuff might specifically call for margarine , if so substituting might not be a great idea.

4. Coconut oil is supposed to be the best oil for cannaoil because it has a very high fat content.

Next time, don't freeze your oil. :)