My first Bong Illusion Glass SSFG worked slide

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by FARM ANIMAL, Jan 29, 2013.

1. #1 FARM ANIMAL, Jan 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2013
    Hello
    So I purchased this illusion glass that came with a ash catcher. Upgraded to a Krave Glass ash catcher. Hits really smooth. I just recently got a Mcfinn's carbon filter and a worked disc diffused slide from ssfg. let me know what you guys think?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Fucking sick!

3. Hey thanx man seems like your the only one who thinks so lol

4. Is Illusion Glass at all affiliated with the Illuzion Glass head shops? haha

The work on that slide is beautiful! I'm not really a fan of beakers or ashcatchers when it comes to that size of tube but thats all preference who cares haha. Looks like a quality piece of glass man, hope ya enjoy it!

5. I don't think so lol

I dig the slide tho bro! Not a fan of the tube but hey that's me. I'm sure you'll love it.

6. I have no clue. Yea not bad i guess for a starter bong. Im already over it and on to bigger and better things

7. It's great!

8. Do you like the carbon filter? I was thinking about getting one, but I don't know which kind!

9. I like it. Keeps all my pieces clean. I like the mcfinns because it has that little dome inside. It doesn't add any drag at all if you pack it correct. Everybody I see with the micfinns packs it completely.I pack it above the dome to get max air flow. It adds alot of drag when covering the dome.

[​IMG]