Homeless

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MilkyLumpkinz, Jan 28, 2013.

1. you don't need to become homeless, you need to see a shrink.

2. plz come back and let use know how you are doing sometime
    be safe and dont trust anyone.

3. become homeless

rummage garbage

drink rum and bother people for money

its like being a pirate, go for it, maybe you'll lose an eye in a bumfight and then you can even wear an eye patch

4. Your making a mistake. Why are taking advice from someone whos never been homeless over people who have??

5. Dumb idea.

Deal with your current bullshit like an adult.

Find a job, save all your money (no weed for you), then get your own place.

6. Awesome idea. Tell me how it goes. :rollseyes:

7. Of course you don't mind but I mind and so does every other tax payer.

8. Do this, don't take my tax dollars and put us more in debt

9. Not sure if serious... have you ever lived on the streets?:cool: how ignorant can you be?

10. lol sadly looks like she already chose the decision. shes been out since the 31st it looks like. hope it worked out, its a very tough world out there.

11. relaxing is relieving stress... and you are NOT allowed to call people names on this Forum so stop it.:cool:

12. Listen to yourself. Correct me if I'm wrong, but your plan is to be homeless until you find a job? Do you think that finding a job is going to be easier when you are homeless? If you can't find one now, there is no way someone is going to hire you when you are homeless, and your situation is only going to get worse as time goes by. From what I've read and my own assumption, you aren't trying hard enough to find a job. Maybe you should touch up your resume, and follow through on your applications. Physically go to places, and talk to managers saying that you may become homeless if you don't find a job. Sooner or later you will find someone with a heart, especially when the person is a 21 year old girl who is a student. I wish you the best of luck, but it seems like you are making some bad decisions here.

13. I seriously think this girl lacks the ability of thinking for the future. I've been following this thread for a while but I've always held back on commenting because I know I'd say something she wouldn't agree with and she'd flip out. I sort of regret that now because she already took off but oh well. The streets are fucking hard around here but I'm not so sure about her community.

14. i have been homeless and its no fun. at least i had my car. i had nothing and was living with some vets in a tent area. i would play guitar in the city for money and use public bathrooms wherever i could. i barely had clothes and didnt bother showering until i had too. things arent as easy living in the streets. think twice before making a move like that

15. So...are you homeless yet?

16. Lololololololol

I'm curious if OP actually became homeless or is just taking a break from GC

17. This. Being homeless fucking sucks. I was kicked out of my house a while back, no car, no money. Nothing. Just my phone and my charger which I charged at a local gas station that had an outlet inside. Always having to ask people for food, cigs, water. It sucks man.

18. Live in a tent in the woods, get a little book that lists all the edible plants in your area, you'll never go hungry again.

19. Do you guys actually ever think of going homeless? Damn that'd be a trip. An experience you'd never forget.