*LITTLE RIGS THREAD* new inline bubbler&hitman bub by Banjo

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by T-Wrecksx420x, Jan 27, 2013.

1. #21 T-Wrecksx420x, Feb 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2013
    that's awesome! And very crazy you just posted that because I JUSTbought this shower bub blown by Princess[/IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u23/nightdrifta/130209_0007_zps7a5d7d30.jpg[/IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Little rigs ftw! Maximum flavor and surprisingly smooth.
    Here's my beloved double macro in action. I use it more than all other rigs combined!

Attached Files:

3. Ooh sweet that is definitely the same prodo model as mine! You're the first person I've seen with it, haha gratz its a nice piece man I'm sure you've been enjoying it :smoke:

4. Thanks man, just watch out SG is addictive. Starting to eye some sick worked pillars and stem8's that I realllllly can't afford.

Also, Toro Double Macro. Copped it for 300 from a friend who bought it new at my LHS a month ago. Probably my favorite sub $500 piece EVER.

[​IMG]

5. What does your label look like? in your pic it looks red and green or somethin. I love the Zob, heres pics of it with two different nail adaptors. Maybe let me in on where you got yours? Its perfect how it takes it farther away and lower

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. yeah its the rasta colors haha, thats why we decided to use those colors in the worked section too :D

it looks like this:
    [​IMG]

and to answer that final question, I pick those up from the Illuzion Glass in Omaha. when i was in the market for that adapter all i saw anywhere even online was similar to yours, just happened upon that curved one at my local shop

7. I have been eyeing those double macros but the price tag is just ridiculous IMO. A dispensary that I get my shatter from has knock off double macros by a company called bentglass or something like that. The knock off looks pretty spot on and are only $130 on Mondays(discounted glass day). Do you think its worth it or should I just wait till I can afford the real deal?

8. Look I'm a glass snob, so I'm sure you can take a guess as to what my feelings on the subject are. I personally go without and save up so I can buy a product with a name and reputation behind it, this holds true with just about anything I buy to be honest.

That being said, I haven't handled or seen the knock offs your talking about. I don't know what the welds and bridges look like. I don't know if it was properly annealed. I don't know if he used Chinese or Indian made tubing and joints. Maybe he used Simax tubing but went with Chinese joints to cut costs. You don't need to worry about this shit if you go with a reputable company. But there is also a very real possibility that it's a solid piece, made with good glass, and sold at a very reasonable price by a ripoff artist.

9. #29 trixman22, Feb 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2013

Here is there site.DRONE SERIES | BENT GLASS The piece in question is drone c9. They look a lot nicer in real life. I thought they were toros till I saw the label. Everything they have looks to be a knock off of some other company's.
    BENT GLASS

10. I would personally stay away from them. They seem pretty shady, ethically speaking anyway. I would definitely not put it past them to be using Chinese glass. I mean check out the about us section. It's had me rolling on the fucking floor geeking out since I read it.

BENT

11. My bent tube i got a long time ago seems fine. Def good for people just getting into higher end glass and dont want to drop $300+ on glass. Much better option then "cheech glass" IMO.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrBywHdM6Hk]DSC 0497 - YouTube[/ame]

12. [​IMG] new dark blue vector!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, movin up

[​IMG] buddys new Daddy-O bowl from New\tGalaxy

[​IMG] bump!!!

13. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sLEl2560Ac]DSC 0622 - YouTube[/ame]

:)

14. my mini rig
    i use a vapor curve for the oil conversion

Attached Files:

• 229.jpg
      229.jpg
      File size:
      95.5 KB
      Views:

15. I really like that repaired zob, how much did the repair run you?

16. image-1393871621.jpg

This is my domeless baby rig absolutely love the way it hits

17. Thanks man!
    it was 100 even; I'd say it was well worth it; the piece itself hits better now, the mouthpiece is narrower and has a better angle to it than the stock one i think.
    Plus I love the blue he threw in with the rasta color scheme, really unexpected and looks great

18. yeah that is well done! get it done at illuzions?

19. My new 50$ investment

Attached Files:

20. Nice little pick up. Silika is a pretty good company from what I have heard. Although I think its starting to go to there heads in the sense that the same oil tubes they used to sell for $75-$150 are now $199-$299.

Great pick up at a great price.