NorCal Growers Respect Thread

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Gold Hill Ganga, Jan 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Gold Hill Ganga, Jan 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2014
    What's up all I'm Gold Hill Ganga. I live in NorCal and thought it would be fun to start a friendly show n tell cannabis style. So what's going on Out there guys? Anyone started there outdoor? Feel free to post pics and updates, ask questions, please only give answer to questions if u have experience we don't want a bunch of conjecture. We are all here to chill and have good conversation with like minded locals! This is gunna be fun :)

EDIT: 9/2/2014

Welcome to the NorCal Growers Respect thread. This thread is designed to be a friendly show n tell cannabis style and hang out for like minded locals to share about their plants, their methods of madness and their lives.

But first some ground rules:
    1) You must follow all GC rules, they are posted everywhere.
    2) This will be a place of mutual respect.
    3)If you don't have anything nice and/or useful to say please refrain from posting.
    4) If you don't have direct hand knowledge of some thing then don't comment, we don't need a bunch of conjecture.
    5) Treat each other as you'd like to be treated.
    6) Lastly and most importantly have fun and smoke a lot of weed.

If you can't behave don't even speak. If you don't obey these rules you will be asked to leave, no matter who you are.

Respect,

Gold Hill Ganja

2. This is where I have been keeping warm this winter about 2 weeks or so to go onsome of these girls. Cant wait for outdoor as much fun as this water onlymix run has been. IMG_20130126_213524.jpg gdp

IMG_20130126_213550.jpg sour bubble

IMG_20130126_213600.jpg sugaree

IMG_20130126_213736.jpg

IMG_20130126_213754.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  3. Anyone who has been payingattention to my indoor journal has seen my veg area got a healthystable of girls goingfor thesummer. Going to be a good season in Nor Cal this year:D

4. Oooii that nice! What county u repin'? Good to have you RDA

5. Dirty 707 Lake County :smoking: and thanksman gotta love that sour bubble shitis always soamazing.

6. You in the 707 you head to get me that 707 headband cut that shit is bomb!

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://youtu.be/xOMk7gP6MGA

7. Hey Goldhill and the GC gang, I'm repping the south side of the 530. Placer County baby! Born and raised. :D

I have a few seedlings started getting ready for my outdoor. I wanted to start any reg seeds early and weed out my males. All my fem seeds will get started a little later. So far I've started the Blackwater and Deadhead OG. My ideal line up would be

Blackwater
    Deadhead OG
    Blueberry Headband
    Sour Kush
    Sour Diesel and
    OG # 18

But it all depends on what turns out female. Only a couple of those strains are reg so I shouldn't get a lot of males. If I do I will replace them with Skywalker Kush and LA Confidential most likely. Or Purple Diesel since I still have a PD mother from last season.

8. Nice that's a line up I could smoke everyday. Don't forget about the GDP clones I got for u ;-) hehe.

image-1908185751.jpg

Some Oregon gentics ill be starting in about a month.

9. Havent started any seeds for upcoming outdoor grow yet but heres the list we got.

Purple Wreck, Grape God, Skywalker OG and Island Sweet Skunk.
    Havent really been on that much the last few days, been having stomach problems again.

10. Nice strains sorry to hear about your stomach I knowhow itis I dealwith stomach issuesdaily one ofthe reasons I use Cannabis so much it helps considerably with it.

11. Looking forward to this years grow. Time to buy a tiller and mix soil. I'm planning on staying organic and look up to a few of you guys for help with ensuring I get the right amendments.

12. Oh yeah! That would be a great addition to the grow. I love GDP. I've grown Urkle, Grape Ape, and the Purple Diesel, but never the almighty GDP. I may have to grow for at least one other patient this year so I can add some more variety to my strain list. There are SO many strains I want to grow.

13. Kelp, alfalfa, neem cake, worm castings, and rock dust.....dont leave home without it.

14. Those are some great strains. Sorry you aren't feeling well. I have my med card for nausea and vomiting, so I totally sympathize. If any assholes get on this thread wanting to hate on legal Cali growers, remember that some of us are legitimately sick people who need this meds to function. And we just happen to be really good at growing them. :p

15. For sure! I plan on going organic again too. So far I'm trying out my first home made soil indoors and my plants seem really happy. It's basically sub cools recipe minus the epsom, with less bone and blood meal, and more kelp and alfalfa. Oh and I added rock dust. I may leave the blood and bone meal out entirely for my outdoors, but I wanted to at least give it a try. I also plan on using the need cake meal in my soil outdoors to help with pests.

16. Where are common places to purchase these. I have 50 lbs of alfalfa, bone meal, blood meal, chicken manure so far. I really look forward to water only with occasional tea. I grew organic last year and it went ok but I can get a lot more out of my plant with more prep work. How much of each amendment do I use?

17. Well shit guess I better get in here before its standing room only.

18. No problem I grabbed the last GDP clone at the club and I immediately took cuts to pass around the wealth. I'm also vegging the Girl Scout Cookies it's still to small to take any cuttings. But trust these bomb genes will get passed around. :)
    I really want us NorCal growers to come together and help each other, we are all on team cannabis right? Think of these as our own online collective. You guys need anything from me just ask.

19. "... Plain and simple, I'm the best that's ever lived. I wake up and I piss excellence. I'm just a big fat american winning machine. If your not first your last. Know what I mean. Ricky Bobby inc..."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.