NorCal Growers Respect Thread

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Gold Hill Ganga, Jan 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It's all good. Tweaker boy came through with a few for me.
    I even brought in a extra fan to help keep the air flowing with the spraying so I am kinda confused where it might have came from. I never had a pm problem in my grow room prior to use and the last time it was used was over 6months ago.

2. Other plants can get pm check around your house maybe a spore flew in through your ventilation.... Maybe...

3. Sour D @ 50 days
    Been outside for the last week, yep even in the rain.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Yeah nor cal is rampant with powdery i had some on my roses last spring but never on my ganja.

5. I had it twice in a row with two sets of mother plants a couple of winters ago. Air exchange and air movement was good so was temps and humidity so they were most likely infected before I got them just didn't show signs yet. 4 previous indoor grows in the same room with no PM problems.

6. Walking dead marathon, sweet. My bro is catching up hahah.

7. Theres a new show on the History Channel Vikings. Its not bad so far and portrays them as how they really were. Some how couchtuner got episode 4 6 days before it was on TV.

8. Id love a cut of that!

9. Damn I missed like 10 pages today. I'm exhausted battling mites. Had to toss a whole Fucking plant. I'm at my wits end

10. I got seeds too so does gold hill ;)

11. Damn dude sorry to hear that :(

12. Wow that really sucks.

13. You got it when they're big enough.

14. 2 of my fav strains!

15. I guess its my fault. No more club cuts and I will be taking major preventative measures. Hoping my veg plants don't get infected. I neemed em the week before last, spinosad this week, and ill azamax next week. I don't know what else to do

16. How long have you been waiting on your sour ds before you chop

17. Every week with neem, and lady bugs.

18. Got gonna pick up some lbs tomorrow

19. Haha thought you said you were in your 20s. Tons of transformers, heman, and star wars. For cartoons it was thundercats, voltron, heman, snorks, lol

20. No way! Im turning 31 end of April my son is turning 4 3 days before my bday. Gonna be a blast back in chitown:hello:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.