NorCal Growers Respect Thread

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Gold Hill Ganga, Jan 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. ya that looks like mine last year but no coffee smell.. sour candy smell made ur mouth water under the tongue when u smell it.. like sour candy..

2. Here you go sticky b.

Attached Files:

3. [quote name='mike trich']just to let u guys know I ran across so many hellacopters last year I always flash my script and throw them the bird..[/QUOKoppelTE]

Haha I was out on the farm butt naked once watering plants with a hose and they flew by. Gave them a show hHaha. Lol bet they loved tht shit. Naked h ippy tending plants in the mountains. Priceless. Itwas the ultimate get in with nature experience tending 80 100gllon plants in th nude haha.

4. Kinda easy listening to that ged up sound pioneer speakers bumpin as I smoke on a pound. Awww yeah WarrenG *****.

5. Damn got censored ^^| hhah

6. Good ol school song.

7. g's with them tree's..

8. Saw him regulatelive with snoop and dre 1999 up in smoke chicago :smoking: contact high like a mofo in that concert haha.

9. Best smell ever. someof the most potent weed I have ever grown.

10. Wanna be a - Baller , Shot caller
    TWENTY inch blades - on the impala
    A caller gettin laid tnt
    SWISHER rolled tight, gotta spray the ice.

11. fuck.. out to dinner w/ my woman.. this should be fun I forgot to tell her i'm loaded like a motherfucker..

12. Hit the highway
    Making money the fly way
    But there's got to be a better way!

13. Just give her some good lovin tnt she wont notice haha. Every girl needs to get fucked good from time to time. Every day if ur kickin it wit me hahaha. Im an animal.:D cant help it. Got the sexual energy of Ron Jeremy just better looking haha.

14. Awesome! One of my Patients just found a bag seed from Richards sour Og. Im popping the seed as we speak

15. That strain kills1 it we geta a good fem exampleand Ill know rifght away we need to keep and clone her and share profusely with everyone here .

16. Me and my partner in crime IMG_20130309_183029.jpg

17. Oh brother someone get Rich a woman please.

Im over being in a relationship theyre too much trouble. Women claim they know what they want but even in their 30s they still have no idea

18. #4880 RichardDean, Mar 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2013
    Dude hookers man, you pay them to leave after haha no discussion required hahaha. Singlelife ftw I answerto myself thats it nobitches complicating.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.