Raise the self esteem of the blade above you

Discussion in 'General' started by Wizards, Jan 27, 2013.

1. Best username art ever, funny guy and always has the best memes

2. Cool ass guy to know man and he seems down for anything which is good lol.

3. no words needed

🐜

4. the da vinci in usernames, one of the best blades here.

5. Not bad for a Scotsman I suppose..

6. Seems like one cool Asian dude.

I think he's Asian anyways... Oh well it doesn't matter, He seems aight.

7. Very cool blade, we have had our differences but at least you dont take that to heart.

8. lol I forgot about that after like 10 mins..

Epintoch has a bit of an uplifting vibe on here, which can be very contagious. Good vibes.

Think he might be one of the few blades that's actually around my age too, unlike all these old 25-30 something bastards. [​IMG]

9. He one of the best blades on Grass City and always chill af

10. Pretty sure your booty gotta be insane, plus good tastes in games/movies/music.

11. Likes the same good music as me and is one outspoken individual.. Would drink a beer with him.

12. I hope one day to be as friendly as you man. Youre always positive about life and people and have insane photography skills. Never lose touch with who you are. :cool:

13. one of the friendliest blades here, one of the first few that i recognized as i started to post here :D

14. #3374 cashewmilk, Feb 11, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2016
    The utter pinnacle of pure greatness. A person who needs no entrance because he/she is always a part of the party. Literally my best friend. We have known each other for 6 years. I helped him/her in math class and ever since then we have just shared great ideas. I have noticed she/he always gets hit on by men. Always getting hit on. Sometimes accepting men. Regardless of gender, he/she enjoys people to their core and that's why he/she is the most understanding and compassionate human bean.

15. Has a nice haircut, yo.

16. Crony is good enough, smart enough, and gosh darn it...people like him.

17. the best pokemon trainer ever

18. the only blade i really talk to here :D

19. the world is yours for the taking

🐜