Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hash stuck on foil [PIC]

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by q8-doobie, Jan 26, 2013.

1. oh in my book this is a screen lol

2. same difference really lol

3. rather than draw a diagram on paint or ps ill just take some pix in an hour or so to show what i mean a bit better, makes it a lot easier to understand than a load of squiggles

4. smoke it...hot knife style. i mean heck people make foil pipes so im sure the quick heating of the foil wont burn when applied to the hot knifes and just smoke the bits of hash. when smashed between the hot knives i can picture just the hash burning off and ur left with ur bits of foil on the knife.

5. #25 BadKittySmiles, Jan 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2013

Again, you will get virtually 100% of that hash back, if you simply soak it in ethyl or rubbing alcohol, the same stuff we
    use to make concentrates. Isopropyl or rubbing alcohol is roughly $2 at your local pharmacy or grocery store, and
    because it is not edible, you also do not need to be 21 to buy it, if that's what you're worried about. You want
    the variety that is preferably 91%+, although you can get away with the 70%, and the only other 'ingredient' listed
    should be water... don't get the weird scented kind, lol.

You soak your foil until it's clean (thirty seconds or so should do it), then pour it through a coffee filter. The filter traps all
    the debris you don't want (ie. the foil), and what comes out the other side, can be evaporated, essentially into something like
    the concentrates we make:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It will be separated from the foil, and you'll be good to go... not sure what other answer or solution you're looking for, really! :p

(And don't smoke foil, it is NOT good for you.. when kids who don't know any better burn through that crap, and
    have next to nothing left of it at the end of their session, where do you think the aluminum debris is ending up? ;)
    Vaping would be a 'better' alternative, but foil is often treated with a lubricating coat, and some of the foil on the market today
    has also been plasticized, ie. infused with plastic to improve its flexibility/integrity. Glass screens are the way to go. Aluminum
    pipes and smoking products are best to be avoided.)

6. you have 6k posts so i trust u lol:smoking:

so what i want is what comes through the filter , so all hash will be melted inside the liquid then the liquid evaporates?

edit: actually if what i got out is more concetrated than the hash alrdy was then even better ... i pressed to make it more concetrated in the first place lol

7. can i do this with my vape whip too ? both glass and rubber part? or would the alcohol eat the rubber?

8. If you know what type of material the rubber is made from, you can search a 'compatability chart' for ethyl and isopropyl alcohol. Some can be compatible. If you aren't sure, you can contact the manufacturer, or search around to see how others clean the same model. :)

9. im not saying smoke the foil but the heat from the knifes wont be enough to burn the foil. just enough to smoke the hash

10. If he can verify that his brand of foil hasn't been plasticized or lubricated, then as I said, gently vaping may be acceptable. :)

11. after i do all this can i leave it in the balcony to evaporate ? or its not good?