Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hash stuck on foil [PIC]

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by q8-doobie, Jan 26, 2013.

1. alright so i had 10 gs off bubble hash and it was alot of tiny pieces so i wanted to press into one small block ...

i was high n still am after smoking a hash g and taking some dabs

so i just took it all and wrapped in some foil then heated the tourch and blow lightly on the foil

then just pressed it with a jar really hard , was thought it worked :(

most of the hash got stuck to foil ... id say i got off 8 gs and still 2 left stuck on man pieces of foil

anyone got any idea on how to remove the hash? cant come up with a way:smoking:

Attached Files:

2. that looks pretty unsalvageable. id flip tyhe tinfooil over to where the hash is on the opposite side your llooking at and try to peel off the tinfoil piece by piece

3. spread the foil out between two of your fingers on one hand. And get some credit card and such and just scrape it off..

4. Butter knife, scrape off what you can. You'll be able to save some of it

5. Isopropyl (rubbing) alcohol, soak, then strain through a paper coffee filter. Similar to making iso hash or cleaning a hash pipe.

:)

6. thats what i was thinking of but didnt how alcohol and foil react together... u sure its cool?

there is alot of oil and tiny pieces that just scrapping it wont cut it

7. Looks like unmentionable/s

8. what are you even saying

9. What?

10. anyone can confirm the safety of alcohol + foil since i cant find it online

11. Put it in ur freezer then just snap off the hash.

12. you should get off the tar man, you'll never catch that dragon!

13. true or i can try this... :smoking:

14. Unmentionables = drugs other than MJ

My advise would be to just scrap off what you can from those blobs on the foil, why you decided to heat it up and mush it together in foil beats me! the heat would surely cause the thc to deteriorate in your product. Just get off what you can, if there's still quite a bit left on the foil that you cant get off with lumps on foil on then I suggest making a gauze out of the foil that has the hash stuck to it, load it up and firreeeee. It might not be your preferred method of smoking or you might be against using foil for gauzes etc but its that or wasted product.

15. ha?:confused::confused::confused:

16. I doubt this would actually work, you're still gonna end up with bits of foil in the hash

17. keep the suggestions coming ... the hash left in there is super stuck and scrapping it would just be not fkn worth it lol

18. then do what i said and make a gauze out of the foil with the hash facing up in the middle, you might have to tear pieces off and work them into a fresh piece of foil so u dont waste the hash by having it wrapped up in the gauze and down the sides, if you need a diagram what i mean let me know lol

19. the only defenetion of gauze im catching is the medical wrap thing... have no idea what you mean ,,, diagramc:smoking::hello:

20. #20 LemonHead24, Jan 27, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2013
    https://www.marketplace-brighton.co.uk/images/Aromed Gauze.JPG

this is a gauze that you would use in a bong but these are the type that you buy from stores, foil gauzes are different but work on the same principle, give me 10 mins and I'll post a diagram of what I mean to do