Losing Your Virginity

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Xcuz, Jan 26, 2013.

1. Share your stories of losing your virginity.

I was at my mom's apartment with my gf and my mom left to get some groceries, so my gf sits in my lap and she was about to ride me on the couch, but my mom's roommate walks in, so we go into my mom's room. Doggy style over my mom's bed...

2. It was the most embarrassing experience of my life.
    Do not want to relive.

3. Same here.:(

4. There are a few threads man, some are filled with tons of funny and embarrassing stories.

5. Skipped class and boned my high school girl friend :metal:

6. I just died and came back to life......

7. Well the very first time I had sex, I didnt really have sex because my bumboclaat johnson wouldn´t stand at attention, seen? hehehehe.....

But seriously though, that never happened again afterwards.

It was when I was 17, in my old room, at my moms house, with my now ex girlfriend.
    She loved my oral, all day and daily! ;p

8. With my girlfriend sublime playing in the background. I felt like the man afterwards now I realize how small of a deal it actually was

9. Well one time... Oh wait :(

10. Ive still got the old v card.

11. 15 years old, snuck out with my GF and boned in a park hahaha.

12. 16 with a 19 year old on my little sisters bed. I only had a small couch in my room and she wasn't home so..

13. At a Halloween party that my buddy and I were having in a house that we were squatting in.

I was 17, drunk/high, wheeling around the party in a wheelchair. Then had sex with the girl wearing the nun costume up in the attic, with Half Baked playing in the background. I was probably terrible at it, but she became my girlfriend after that.

14. What has been smelt cannot be un-smelt.

15. She was on top and we were all naked and such then she just reached down and slid it in...had enough time to think something like oooh it's all warm in here and then came immediately.

16. boned like a 10 days after meeting her, a week after prom. went to a drive in movie and crashed at her base, got to bang her in her own bed. crazy broad though, shit hit the fan quick

17. My house, I threw a massive party for my birthday and ended up banging a girl who had been my friend for awhile most of the night, drunk off my ass and high. Came pretty quickly, but kept at it anyways (break for oral/ bong rips) :hello::hello:

18. I dislike pecker mouth on my bong.

19. Cool.