Organics Lounge

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by mosesnumb, Jan 25, 2013.

1. #29421 Agent57, Feb 11, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2016
    Interesting to say the least. Thank you for sharing dng. Now if only we can get the people that make our laws to come around.

2. #29422 Delphinidins, Feb 11, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2016
    That was my first guess but i don't think so as you can see the sun is coming from the opposite direction to where the leafs turning. The earlier days they were turning all different directions so i didn't think it was the sun.

My best guess is the water in the bucket i used must of went too acidic or alkaline i heard that could be the case as i used a light tea-mixture about a week ago. I usually leave a bucket of water in the shade until i need to use it then bubble for a bit and add whatever i need to add then water in.

Thanks for the support anyways.
    The LITFA method you guys mention seems to almost always work out [​IMG]

Oh 1 more thing guys. Should i be worried at all about the pale-green colour of the plant? Any suggestions. I have topped dressed with ewc/kelp/neem 2-3 times now doesn't really seem to help, slightly greener on the new top leaves but that's about it. Maybe i am top dressing wrong or? I did have a male plant of the same seed it was very green like the plant i had in the garden bed on my picture.

3. keep bringing the good stuff. Nice watch.

4. Yes, LITFA is always one of the hardest things to learn to do. I'm not sure what you mean by pale-green color. Here is The One and it has a pale/yellow-green color.

[​IMG]

That is just normal growth. Actually that is growth after I gave the plant some malted barley tea.

If your soil is mixed properly and you were able to use excellent compost/EWC/vermicompost then you really don't need to use anything else. You can grow with only water if you soil is dialed in. I personally only top dress with vermicompost, sprinkle some neem cake for fungus gnat control on top then cover with timothy hay. From then on only water. I do use malted barley tea once every 2 weeks because it seems to cut 7 - 10 days of the maturity time. I've grown many crops with just plain water before discovering the benefits of malted barley tea..

5. Howdy all ......was wondering if i should be worried about having to feed my ladies..... I've been using my personal organic based soil mix in my indoor action but i wanted to try something new and picked up this stuff [​IMG][​IMG].....i re-potted my ladies into slightly larger pots with the fresh mix after the flipping the lights they're on week 5-ish'of 12/12......some are yellowing up awfully early....nice colors on them tho [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

👐ABBRRAA-CADAABRRAA👐 "MY NIGGA"

6. Great video TJ ..... thanks for posting that.

After watching that one, I happened to click on another which I found quite profound and extremely moving .... especially the ending.

This vid proves the prohibitionists have no soul and I dare anyone that watches it to not shed a tear at the end.

https://youtu.be/3N8QMeIsX2c

Sure hope that posts correctly and shows up .... if not, then I appologize.

On a much lighter note ...... Happy Friday Eve folks!

OC

• Like Like x 1
  7. just harvested my first microgreens salad. these are broccoli sprouts, and all i can say is wow! this stuff tastes AMAzing!
    20160211_182708_resized.jpg
    20160211_191609_resized.jpg

8. oh how I have missed this place. Hello everyone!

• Like Like x 1

9. Welcome back, I bet you never thought your thread would explode like it has.

PW

• Like Like x 1
  10. not in my lifetime. I miss this place. Need to make more time to sit down and catch up with everyone on here. Life is still good.

11. how long did that take? Do you need decent light or you just put them in your grow space? I have fenugreek I've been meaning to sprout.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Wow that is eye opening. I mean Ted talks usually are, but wow are those numbers ridiculous. Another thing on the list as to why it should be legalized recreationally, that is a huge carbon footprint.

13. Hey OP, hope your swell!!

14. Hello fellow dirt lovers... :) Just joined up here at GC, been a long time grower, never had the courage to publish or sign up to a community. So i'm out the woodwork so to speak.. :) Been messing around with plant hormones a lot last couple of years, mainly Triacontanol, and ba3. Currently growing a old chem99 that i've had for the last few years, some lemon haze, as I love the hash produced by a nice tasting lemon strain. Makes the best hash imo, and lastly in my groom is the og diesel. Want to run a diary and meet some like minded folk, having trouble creating a gallery though? Any info much appreciated.

HashHead1

15. Isn't the flavor profile just POW!, smack you right in the taste buds? In addition to the broccoli I've tried carrots, beets (yucko mucko), sunflower, and radish. They're all awesome. The person that got me started had a 'spicy salad mix' and a 'basic salad' that I tried which was good but I don't know what was in it.
    Awesome little edible hobby... [​IMG]

16. Thank you sir. I agree. The only reason i was bit worried was because the male plant of the same strain grew a much darker color then the female. I'm pretty sure i mixed all the smart pots about the same time.

Thank you again.

17. Samonella if not handled properly?

18. #29438 ladyluckybean, Feb 12, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2016
    No I want to grow alfalfa but I still have to read about it first to see if it's something I can do here. If not I can sprout them for SST.

I think the only time you have to worry about salmonella is if your using unwashed egg shells in your compost or worm bin. Maybe handling compost. Not too sure. I know it's important to wear gloves and/or wash hands when handling it because of stuff like E. coli. If I was handling them and got cross contamination I suppose so.

19. Hello Hashhead1,

Welcome to Grasscity. We have four sections for diaries/journals that are specific to your grow style. Indoor Journals is the go to for most indoor grows using soil / bottled nutes and also some organic grows. It gets the most traffic. We also have Organic Journals for the organic growers, Hydroponic Journals for hydro and an Outdoor Journals section.

There are a couple of ways to post images in your journal Journals allow the journal owner to upload images from your drive directly to a post. When beginning your post, click on the "Full Editor" button at the bottom of the post / text editor. This will open an enhanced text editor with options to upload files or images. Choose the images you want to upload from your drive and then hit the add to post button on each uploaded picture.

You can bulk load several images this way and if they're in your journal they can be viewed on the side bar of the page. You can also upload images directly to your gallery and post them from the gallery to your post but there are a few more steps involved. Click on your name at the top of the page and then click Gallery.

When the Gallery opens, upload the images you want in the same way you do it from the Full Editor. You can also bulk load in the Gallery. I suggest creating albums with names to keep your images in some kind of order or category. Once you've uploaded the images into your gallery, you can click on the thumbnail of the image to open it to a larger view. Right click the image then click view image url. Right click the url and then copy the url address,

Go back to your post and hover your mouse over the icons at the top of the text editor until you find "insert media". Click on that and paste the url into the drop down box then click okay and the image will post.

Hope this helps and again, welcome.

Chunk

20. Welcome back old friend..
    Welcome in HashHead1..
    http://forum.grasscity.com/harvesting-processing-medical-marijuana/1338323-hash-master-5000-dry-ice-method.html/page-6
    The local dry ice thread
    http://forum.grasscity.com/unknown/742831-badkats-cannapharm-medical-grade-oil-cannabis-capsules-uv-glowing-hash-candy-canna-bombs-more.html/page-180
    Badkats canna oil thread..
    BNW