Post those SCROG screens

Discussion in 'Plant Training' started by uneek, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Not totally full but I got impatient. Lol

Attached Files:

2. See that's what happens...lol...you keep tucking for 2 weeks of flower and trim under the net..lookin nice tho

3. #583 Blazinjason, Jan 8, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2016
    Tanx @crazy it's my current grow the buds all the way in the right corner is nl they have a couple of days to go now, how does your grow look like?
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    @atticspace don't be afraid to be to rough with the plants I had to snap all my 2 main stems cause I topped them late so they can handle a bit of bending

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

4. Trust me. I bent the heck out of them while training. I vegged for 45 days. I don't like to tick once I start flower. I let them shoot up above the screen. As long as they stay even I have no issues.

5. I also let them come up through on day one of 12/12. I sometimes let the border come up through the screen a few days before 12/12. Mine usually finishes about 12" above the screen and bud growing all the way down, so I wouldn't want them any shorter than that

6. #586 killset, Jan 8, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2016
    I tuck until at least a minimum of 80-90% of the nets squares are full of bud sites not just leaves before flipping . Usually more towards 100% depending on the strain. If I can ever get out of these short tents I'll always go 100%, probably let it grow through before flipping. Ir was misleading my first scrog when I was told to flip at 75% to save room for the stretch. Very disappointing not having a full screen.

7. @ blazin those nugs look nice hopefully you have a screen full of them

@attic space next 2 weeks they'll stretch. .keep tucking n fill that nrt a lil more...next time you'll wait til it's full

8. I let it get to about 80 percent full this round. That's good enough. This isn't my first time by a long shot. Lol. Normally I fill the screen all the way but I gave too much of my stash away during the holidays so I'm just in a hurry to get some more nugs in the jars before I completely run out.
    Good advice none the less. Thanks.

9. Flipped yesterday. They were all tucked then...these bitches are growing fast.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Your grow is beautiful, bring a tear to my eye 😢Got a little impatient so i cut of a bud for "inspection" and she looks juicay [​IMG]before trim
    [​IMG][​IMG]after

P.s it's not the biggest nug

• Like Like x 1
  11. Well you gotta test it right? I think it's a requirement. ..or at least it should be...lol. I'm only on day 4 since flip...looks about the same. Nice looking nug

12. Tanx man. Exactly..gotta send it to the Marijuana growing book to make it official! wait till 2 weeks in bud production...you'll be surprised how fast they'll grow they have a really short flowering period.

13. blueberry sour diesle[​IMG]

Sent from my VS986 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. diesel

Sent from my VS986 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. some more training.... 1454274375483.jpg

16. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1454435739.269301.jpg I'm kicking myself for not letting her fill up more but empty jars suck.

17. I should have let it fill in more before flipping. But these lady's are looking nice!

Attached Files:

18. 5 weeks since flip[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]