Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

does smoking weed make your dick smaller?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by peterzah95, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Well weed is a vasodilator which you can very clearly see in your eyes after smoking because all the blood vessels in your eyes dilate. So if anything it would just increase blood flow to your wang and make it bigger.

2. Smoking weed made my dick huge.

3. what the faaack, is this true?

4. Mods should close this BS thread, wasting everyones time.

5. no, just your testies....

just kidding, no silly goose weed doesn't shrink your penis.

6. [quote name='"Did You Know"']No way. I started smoking when my penis was probably like 5" hard. Now I'm at 7".

Weed definitely did not inhibit my phallus growth.[/quote]

Same bro

7. I smoked weed and the next day woke up with a vagina. So take warning and be careful. I'm one of the lucky ones too bc it didn't kill me...

8. Poor trolling even for Grasscity's standards.

9. If THC attacked muscle tissue that dramatically and could cause that much damage, your heart would start to weaken as the THC would be attacking the heart muscles as well. But since THC increases blood pressure and blood flow, we can all feel pretty safe knowing that this is most likely not the case.

I say that with 99% certainty.

10. [quote name='"Did You Know"']No way. I started smoking when my penis was probably like 5" hard. Now I'm at 7".

Weed definitely did not inhibit my phallus growth.[/quote]

What if you dick was ment to grow to 9", but you get shorted 2 inches

[quote name='"Elechronic"']"What do you think Sarge, do you think this is paraphernalia?" "Well, it does say 'weed loading surface' on it."

11. This shit is too funny!

12. They tell people that all the time . In high hopes of them quiting.

13. No, smoking weed will not make your dick shrink. HOWEVER,

SMOKING CIGARETTES will absolutely make your dick shrink and give you limp dick.

If you are really worried about your dick just drink that water, smoke that herb, and hold off jerking it for a few days.

14. Yes I've heard this in relation to smoking cigs, smaller erections, increased flacidity.

15. #55 HealthcareHippy, Jan 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2013
    Weed turns my dick into Super Dick. I don't know if it's the increased blood flow but when I smoke it turns into a damn weapon at 150% capacity, ready to destroy all that stands before it.

Edit: it is the increased blood flow :smoke:

16. HealthcareHippy is on some strong buds this evening.

17. I love the internet. It's the only place where you can hear shit as stupid as this :D

18. Yep. Im 24 and have been thinning out since puberty. I blame fapping.

19. For cannabis to affect the size of your penis, it would have to affect your hormones- and it doesn't- and this has been known for decades!

Effects of chronic marihuana use on integrated plasma testosterone and luteinizing hormone levels. (abst - 1978)
    Effects of chronic marihuana use on integrated plasma testosterone and luteinizing hormone levels.

Effects of chronic marijuana use on testosterone, luteinizing hormone, follicle stimulating hormone, prolactin and cortisol in men and women. (abst - 1991) Effects of chronic marijuana use on test... [Drug Alcohol Depend. 1991] - PubMed - NCBI

But it does do good things to the testosterone levels in mice! :)

Delta9-tetrahydrocannabinol increase plasma testosterone concentrations in mice
    (abst - 1981)
    Delta9-tetrahydrocannabinol increase plasma testosterone concentrations in mice

Synthetic compounds that act like THC have been shown to help fertility in tobacco smokers-

Marijuana-like Chemical Can Restore Sperm Function Lost to Tobacco Abuse
    (news - 2006) Marijuana-like Chemical Can Restore Sperm Function Lost to Tobacco Abuse

THC and anandamide act much the same in your body. Relaxation of the Corpus Cavernosum precedes an erection.

Effect of Endocannabinoid System on the Neurogenic Function of Rat Corpus Cavernosum (abst – 2007)
    [FONT=&quot]DOAJ -- Directory of Open Access Journals[/FONT]

Granny :wave:

20. Welk the amouny of co2 is increased by the molecular structure of carbon dioxide therefor smoothing out tha walls in the internal organs thus restricting blodflow and increasing blood pressure via the venacava thus creating vasoconstiction to all non major organs and increasing vasodialation to vital organs.
    So yes it will shrink ur pecker its tha same effect u get when uve been under water or take a cold shower!
    Clear evidence in dialation of pupils and vaso dialation is evident in the red eyes.