Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

can you crush and smoke seeds?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by i got busted, Jan 21, 2013.

1. well just smoked a bowl of seed coatings but not the seeds and some resin i found rolled up in a paper. im high no headace

2. yeah what i ment

3. The resin made you high, not the seed coatings

4. black ops 2 time :D anyone play?

5. yea im sure the resin got you high

the seeds, nope

6. Ps3 or xbox ?

7. xbox. you play ps3 don't you because you said it first

8. Yeah. And the resin got you high lol

9. OP if you have some stems smoke that shit. You'll get a lot higher than you think, especially if you've got a good amount of them.

Taste horrible but I've gotten a nice buzz many a time off stems. No need to keif them. Just snap em into little stems and fire away.

10. Black ops 2! Add meee on Xbox sessa196

But seeds won't get you high, stems can though. The high last for like half an hour if that then you have a horrible headache. Ever smoke k2 or spice? Pretty much same thing as smoking stems or seeds. I wouldn't advise it, if anything smoke some ressy

11. OP another way to get high is to purchase the weed that the seeds grow into. I know it's a crazy idea, but trust me on this one

12. You can do it, but I wouldn't advise it and don't expect any sort of high! :(

Ever get a drop of vegetable oil on an electric burner on the stove? Doesn't smell too good, does it! :p Cannabis seeds are roughly 1/3 oil! The other 2/3 is high quality protein- think of beans burning. :cool: Not a good combo for smoking!

The stems are a much better bet!

13. Weed junkies these days.

14. do seeds have omega-3s in it? Is it healthy to just eat them instead?

15. Hemp seeds do so one can assume hahaha

16. That's what I was thinking. I always just munch them down whenever I encounter seeds though that is rare

17. that high lasted until now haha

18. #40 TheOriginalMad, Jan 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2013
    Smoke a seed bowl and report back

edit: nevermind